Isaac; Home

The music blasts all around you, your eyes searching the crowd for Isaac. He hasn't told you that he'd be coming to this rave, but you had heard around that he'd be here and wanted to spend time with him.

Your eyes skim the sea of bodies until they fall on Erica. You recognize the once shy girl from your English class, but you have seen her speaking with Isaac multiple times in the past few days. You begin making your way towards her, preparing yourself to ask her where he is.

You were only a few feet away from her and the two boys she grinds her body against, when you realize that one of them is Jackson. Jackson Whittemore.

You carry on moving but immediately stop as the other male leans down, his lips meeting with Erica's briefly. You instantly recognize the sharp jawline and curly hair.

You don't bother standing around considering whether you should talk to him or not. You whirl your body around and hurry towards the exit.

"Y/N, hey. Are you okay?" You look up to see Stiles with a concerned expression plastered on his face. You nod your head assuring him that you are fine, but the tears falling from your eyes tell him otherwise.

You continue your journey to nowhere in particular. You just needed to get away from here and be alone.

***

"We failed and now somebody else is dead." Isaac sighs, rubbing his face. He sits with his head in his hands for a few moments before he brings them down, sniffing the air around him.

"What is it?" Erica asks the beta. His eyes scan the parking lot in front of him.

"It's Y/N. It's her scent."

"Well she was here a while ago," Stiles speaks up, his tone nonchalant and the tall werewolf snaps his head to the fragile boy to listen, "she ran out in tears. I asked her if she was okay, she said yes and continued running."

Realization hits Isaac and he begins walking without even thinking of where to go.

"Where are you going?" Erica calls after him, but he doesn't respond. He picks up his pace until he is running.

Isaac follows his girlfriend's scent. At first he was unsure of where he was heading, but the roads started to look familiar.

The beta swallows heavily as he recalls every memory in this place. He finds himself standing in front of his old house, the house he stayed in with his father, Y/N's scent becoming stronger.

He doesn't hesitate to walk up the lawn and to the entrance. He turns the doorknob and the front door opens.

He can feel her. He can feel her pain, her sadness and he can feel her heart breaking. Shattering.

Y/N's heart races in fear as footsteps sound throughout the empty rooms. She brings her knees nearer to her chest, her hands covering her mouth to muffle her soft cries.

The young beta's face softens as he lays his eyes on Y/N. His beloved Y/N.

She feels rather safe when she sees Isaac, thankful that it is not some creep.

"Y/N." Isaac whispers, his voice still loud enough to be heard in the quiet space. Tears spill from the girl's eyes as she shakes her head from left to right. "Y/N, please. Please just stand up and talk to me." He pleads.

"Go away Isaac." She says, her voice cracking in the process. The sound breaks the werewolf's heart.

"I know what you saw and I'm sorry." He takes a step closer to her, but she backs up further against the wall and he stops.

"How could you?" She cries, using her sleeves to wipe away the tears, wishing that he was the one to do it for her.

"I'm sorry, I-I don't know. W-We were supposed to distract Jackson, and Erica, she took it a bit too far and I played along and I'm so sorry. I wanted to forget all about it, I never thought you'd see."

Y/N slowly stands up from the ground. She walks closer to Isaac, giving him a clearer view of her red eyes and stained cheeks. Nothing could change that he had hurt her, but right now all that she wants is to be held in his arms. She wants to wrap her arms around him and inhale his strong scent. A scent she has grown to love. A scent she calls home.

Broken hearted, she looks up and their eyes meet. Isaac raises his hand slowly, when the girl doesn't back away, he proceeds with his action and cups her face.

He expects her to pull away, he is waiting for it, but she doesn't. Taking him by surprise, she leans into his touch, her eyes closing involuntarily.

Y/N doesn't waste any more time. She could no longer fight the urge to hug him. She wraps her arms around his waist, pulling herself nearer to him and his arms wrap themselves around her body securely.

"I love you. I'm so sorry." Isaac whispers repeatedly. She softly smiles into his chest.

"I love you too."

***

isaac lahey has me in my feels 24/7 ok

vote and comment if you want