Stiles; Stiles' Daughter

don't forget to vote and leave a comment :)

*
this imagine is a little different to my others; this one was requested by @booksandblankets24
thank you!

***

Y/N sat with her head in her hands. She waited outside of the sheriff's office for her turn to call her father.
Obviously this is not how the night was supposed to turn out. She was just supposed to have a good time with her boyfriend Jonah.
All she wanted to do was sneak out, go to the party and then go back home without her father knowing a thing.
But nothing seems to ever go as planned for Y/N Stilinski.

I waited until my dad was asleep. He would never let me out this late so my only option was to sneak out and hope that he doesn't wake up and look for me.
I made my way down the stairs as soon as loud snores filled the entire house.
My dad had fallen asleep on the sofa, as usual. I had to be sure that he had completely dozed off.
"Dad." I whispered. He didn't budge. He was a very heavy sleeper. That's why i wasn't afraid to do this.
"Stiles." I said a bit louder. Still no response. I never called my father by his first name unless I knew he wouldn't hear me. I was good to go.

I walked out the front door, my gaze immediately falling on a taller figure standing on the sidewalk. It was Jonah; I hoped that I didn't keep him waiting too long.
His back was turned towards me, so I approached him quietly. As soon as I reached him, I wrapped my arms around his torso.
"Hey," I greeted, "nice jacket." I let go of him, examining the jacket that looked similar to our school's lacrosse team's- but an older design. His last name "Hale" was printed on the back in capital letters.

"Thanks," Jonah turned around, "it's my dad's." He smiled. I took a moment to acknowledge his captivating green eyes that resembled his fathers's. He then took my hand. "Ready to go?"

Jonah stepped out of the office, giving Y/N one last apologetic look before taking a seat.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Y/N forced a small smile. "It's not like you knew there would be underage drinking and a high chance of the police crashing the party." She chuckled.

"Your sarcasm isn't really helping." Jonah buried his head in his hands.

"I know I'm sorry, I'm just nervous." Their attention was both redirected to the sheriff stepping out of his office.

"Ms Stilinski, please come inside. Mr Hale, your dad is on his way." He stated and Y/N stood up from the chair, following him back into his office.

"Your dad's number please." The sheriff simply said. Y/N hesitated, but then reluctantly gave it. The phone rang three times before it was answered. "Mr Stilinski, sorry to disturb at this late hour, but I'm gonna need you to come down to the sheriff station to collect your... offspring." He glared at her. Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Hello... Hello?" The sheriff said before pulling the phone away from his ear in confusion.

"Did he say anything?" Y/N asked, her voice shaky. She was afraid of how Stiles would react when he found out that she had: snuck out, went to a party involving underage drinking, but most importantly, did all of this with a boy!

"Nothing actually," he put the phone down, "I just heard footsteps and then the car starting."
Y/N couldn't help but chuckle slightly, but that's because she was trying to hide the fact that she was literally shitting her pants.
"You can go wait outside." The sheriff instructed, "grab a glass of water while you're at it, you don't wanna feel entirely intoxicated when your father arrives." He added. Once again, Y/N rolled her eyes. The amount of eye rolling was going to give her a headache. She was sure of it.