Theo; Jealousy Makes You Ugly

"Quit staring." Lydia said, not taking her eyes off of her AP Biology notes. "Why are you staring?" She finally averted her eyes to Y/N, who sat on the other side of the table.

"I'm sorry, it's just that my boyfriend is spending more time with her than with me!" Y/N slightly snapped, her gaze locked on Theo talking to Hayden.

"Don't worry." Lydia turned around to face the two. "Nothing will happen between them. They're in the same pack."

"You and Stiles are in the same pack." Y/N pointed out, narrowing her eyes.

Lydia let out a long sigh. "Well, yes okay... But that's not what I meant! I'm sure they're just discussing, you know, pack stuff." Lydia shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't care." Y/N never took her eyes off of the two standing by a nearby bookshelf. "If it's nothing important, then he should let me know."

"Ugh." Lydia groaned. "Just- Just stop staring... And stop being so jealous, it's an ugly look on you."

====

Y/N wasn't paying much attention to the words coming out of her friends' mouths. Her eyes were locked on her phone screen, reading some book
called After.

She stopped as soon as her friends did, immediately looking up from her phone to look at them.

Liam's jaw was clenched and his nostrils were flaring as he stared at something in the distance. Maybe more like someone.

"Liam, you said that you wouldn't get involved." Mason reminded his best friend. Y/N was now officially confused and followed Liam's gaze, focusing her attention on what had caught his eye earlier.

Now, her jaw was also clenched and her hands curled into fists as soon as she buried her phone in her pocket.

"Liam, you promised that you wouldn't get involved." Mason repeated, his words ringing in Y/N's ears.

"Yeah, but I didn't." She said through gritted teeth before storming towards Theo and Hayden.

Theo had his arm up against the locker where Hayden was standing as he smiled and laughed at something she had said.

"Hey Theo," Y/N faked a smile as she stopped in front of the pair, gaining their attention, "remember me? Yeah I'm Y/N, I'm your girlfriend." She raised her voice a little. Theo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but before his girlfriend could say anything else, her friends had joined her.

"Alright Y/N. Let's go. Come on." Liam placed his hands on her shoulders, gently pushing her away. He glared at both Hayden and Theo before he disappeared around the corner along with Y/N and Mason.

====

"I hate that guy." Liam muttered under his breath. Y/N assumed that he was referring to Theo.

"And I hate her." She said, referring to Hayden. "Hey, Liam. Do you mind helping me with something?"

"What is it?"

"Just come with me." Y/N instructed, pushing herself up from against the locker and walking off, Liam following behind.

"Liam, make me laugh." Y/N whispered to her friend as they neared where Theo stood with Hayden.

"Wha-"

Y/N had cut him off by laughing loudly, a bit too loudly. But luckily, she had caught the attention of the right people.

"Liam, you're insane." She breathed out, placing her hand on his arm and giving his bicep a gentle squeeze.

Before passing her boyfriend completely, she managed to steal a quick glance at him. She smiled triumphantly when noticing the frown carved into his features.

***

The next day

Y/N had ignored each and every call and text message from her boyfriend the previous day. She wanted to piss him off as much as he upset her by spending almost the entire day with Hayden.

She groaned as they walked through the doors of Beacon Hills High School.

"Y/N!" She heard an oh too familiar voice call. She whirled her body around and saw Theo. "What the hell is going on? You've ignored all of my texts, and calls." He stated.

"Mm, I'm aware of that." She spoke innocently, turning around and continuing her journey towards her locker. Theo grabbed her arm and stopped her, spinning her around again. "What?" She snapped.

"We need to talk. Now." Theo said sternly and before Y/N could protest, she was already being pulled into an empty classroom.

"So? Talk." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well," he started, "I don't like that you're spending so much time with Liam Dunbar."

"Are you jealous?" She pouted, upsetting Theo even more.

"No-"

"You are jealous." She sighed, "don't be Theo. Jealousy makes you ugly."

"I don't want you spending so much time with him anymore." He said. Y/N could literally feel her blood boiling beneath her skin.

She laughed bitterly. "I'm sorry Theo, you don't have a say in who I can or can't speak to. Firstly, Liam is my friend. And secondly, I only spent so much time with him to get back at you! You were so caught up with Hayden you barely knew I existed!" She spoke louder, her voice cracking in the process.

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't act so freaking clueless Theo!" She lifted her hands. "If I didn't know better, I would think that the two of you were dating!"

"You're overreacting." He chuckled, taking a step closer towards her.

She backed away, keeping the space between them. "No. No I am not."

He continued moving towards her and she continued stepping backwards until she was against the classroom door.

"I have to go. I'm planning on spending the rest of the day with my friends." Y/N forced a sarcastic smile.

A small gasp escaped her mouth as Theo's hands gripped her waist, pinning her against the door.

"No," he whispered, his warm breath fanning over the exposed skin of her neck, "you're staying with me."

She didn't say a word, and he didn't give her a chance to. Before she could respond, Theo had pressed his lips against hers hungrily. Her hands made their way up to his hair as the kiss deepened.

Air became a necessity and they broke the kiss. "Alright, I lied." Y/N breathed heavily. "You're really hot when you're jealous."