Isaac; Falling For You

imagine requested by Romina

hope you enjoy!

don't forget to vote and comment

***

"All passengers please take your seats and get ready for landing." The air hostess spoke through the microphone signalling everyone that the flight was finally over. I buckled my seatbealt and exhaled a long breath.

The flight felt never-ending​; I was exhausted. All I wanted to do was jump into a bed and fall asleep.

The plane finally came to a complete stop, causing my heart to pick up its pace. I was back in Beacon Hills. I was actually here. It's been a long three years. I haven't seen anybody since I left three September's ago.

I was excited to see them of course, but a part of me still felt a bit nervous. Would everyone still be the same? Has a lot changed since I left? I was made up of unanswered questions.

I stood up from my seat as the pilot thanked all the passengers for flying with him. He wished us all a good day and that's when the plane doors opened.

My palms grew sweaty as I made my way to baggage claim. With every step I took I was a step closer to seeing my old friends again.

As I got my luggage, I walked towards where Sheriff Stilinski had told me to meet him. I was more than happy to be staying with the Sheriff and Stiles. After all, Stiles and I had been friends since we were both five years old. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't miss him the most.

The corners of my lips twitched up into a wide smile as I noticed Sheriff Stilinski standing and waiting for me. He was dressed in his usual Sheriff uniform and it already felt as if nothing had changed.

"Romina!" He exclaimed as I approached him. I dropped my luggage instantly and gave him a tight hug. "I almost didn't recognize you. How was New York?" He asked.

"It's amazing what three years can do to a girl I know," I laughed, "New York was perfect. I can't wait to tell you all about it, but right now I am exhausted... Where is Stiles?" I gazed around hoping to see the  pale skinned boy.

"Miss me?" I heard an all too familiar voice from behind me. I whirled my body around and immediately ran into Stiles's arms.

"Stiles!" I squealed. "I missed you so much." I hugged him tighter. He laughed a little as I finally let go of him.

"I missed you too. Come on, let's get you home." He smiled warmly. So far everything was going well.

***

"And that's why I'm back here in Beacon Hills." I finished my last sentence in one breath. I had just explained to Stiles and the Sheriff why I had left New York to come back to my hometown. 

"I hope you're staying here for a long time." Stiles smiled and I nodded my head.

"Trust me, you're going to be so sick of me you'll want me to leave!" I laughed loudly.

"What? Neve-" Stiles was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Hold on, I'll get it."

Stiles began walking towards the front door as I collapsed onto the sofa, the sleep ready to take over.