Theo/Liam; She's Mine

thank you to @Newtismybloodybf for the imagine idea!

Liam stood in front of his bedroom mirror; he breathed in and out. He felt extremely nervous. Tonight would be the first time he and Y/N would go out on a real date. They both liked each other, maybe even loved each other, but neither of them could find the courage to confess their feelings.

Y/N was just about ready to go. She grabbed her handbag and walked out of the front door. She had agreed to meet Liam at the location. She lived close enough to the park where they were supposed to be having their date, so she was able to walk there in under ten minutes. Liam had insisted to drive her, but she refused.

The air wasn't crisp and it wasn't warm either, the temperature was perfect. It was the perfect weather for a walk in the park at 8pm.

Y/N was halfway there, her feet moving at a normal pace, her mouth singing along to the last song she had listened to before leaving the house.

What happened next was something she would have never expected. Even in Beacon Hills, she didn't​ think that it could happen. She was grabbed from behind and before she could make a sound, her screams were muffled by a cloth that reeked of toxic gas. She could feel as her eyes slowly fell shut. Then she could only see darkness.

***

She opened her eyes, her heart pounding against her chest. She didn't recognize her surroundings at all; all she could see was bricks and pipes.

"What the hell?" She muttered under her breath. She tried to stand up, but her arms were unable to move. She tried lifting them up again, but then she realized that she was tied up.

"Hello?" She called out. She wasn't expecting anybody to answer her and if somebody did, she had no idea who it could possibly be.

She rested her head back against the wall and let out a long sigh. Then she jolted up at the sight of somebody walking towards her.

"Theo?" She asked in disbelief. She watched as he made his way closer to where she was sitting, the corner of his lips curved into a sly smirk.

"Y/N, you're finally awake." He bent down in front of her.

"Yes, and I'm tied up. And I have no idea where I am... Where am I?" She kept a straight face, but the panic was slowly becoming more and more evident in her voice.

"If I were you I would change the attitude. Let's not forget who has the upper hand here." He tilted his head to the side.

Y/N disliked Theo. The entire pack hated him. There were a couple of times where he'd communicate with some of her friends, but he never really spoke to her. She was thankful for that.

Theo had always caused trouble, even in the pack. She hated that he had the power to cause her friends to turn their backs on one another.

"Theo," she breathed, "why am I here? You do realize that I have family and friends who are going to be looking for me if I am not home soon." She told him.

It was kind of a threat, but Theo wasn't affected at all. He just nodded his head. "I'll let you go, though I really don't want to do that."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows as those words left his mouth. Theo lifted his hand and slowly reached towards her before touching her face. He was gentle, but Y/N flinched away. She couldn't even stand the thought of having Theo's hands near her.

"What do you want?" She spoke harshly. Theo's hand still lingered near her face for a moment before he took it away.

"I want you." He simply answered her.