Isaac; Full Moon [2]

A part 2 was requested so here you go! I hope you like it x.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. And follow me- if you want. We can talk about Teen Wolf all day erraday ;)

(Btw can we take a moment to appreciate this gif of Daniel laughing it makes me so happy)

You couldn't sleep last night. Your mind kept drifting off to Isaac; how he looked like a creature from a horror movie and how he looked at you as if you were his prey.

Every time that you closed your eyes, images of your boyfriend flooded your mind and it made you want to scream.

You sling your backpack over your shoulder as you enter the school building. The hallway is already crowded with students, but your gaze manages to fall on Isaac as you near your locker.

Your eyes meet with his for a brief moment before you tear them away, avoiding his stare. You walk straight up to your locker and open it, tossing in a few textbooks and taking out a few.

In a matter of seconds, you feel a hand on your waist, causing you to flinch. Mainly because you're ticklish, but also because of what you saw last night. You didn't know what to expect.

You whirl your body around, your eyes once again meeting with Isaac's faded blue ones. You sigh at the sight of your boyfriend- without the glowing eyes and extreme facial hair, of course.

"Can we talk?" He asks. You swallow heavily, not entirely sure that you are ready to hear what he has to say. "Please Y/N."

You nod your head and Isaac doesn't waste any time, he takes you by the arm and leads you outside where there are less people.

"Listen, I know you're probably confused." He starts and you scoff, crossing your arms over your chest. 

"Probably? Hell, of course I'm confused Isaac! I just saw my boyfriend with glowing eyes and fangs!" You whisper-yell, making sure that the few people around doesn't hear what you are saying.

"Alright, calm down. I was going to tell you..."

"When?" You ask, feeling a little bit hurt that he would keep it from you. "What are you even?"

"A werewolf." He answers and you can't help but laugh a little.

"A werewolf? Classic, Lahey. What's next? Are there vampires too?" You ask out of disbelief, your voice laced with amusement.

Isaac purses his lips together; he looks deep in thought. "No, at least I don't think so."

"I was kidding!" You raise your hands. "I don't care what you are, what I care about is that you didn't even have the decency to tell me. I'm your girlfriend for crying out loud Isaac."

His facial expression softens as he buries his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry, okay? I just... I didn't want you to get involved. It's crazy and dangerous. I wanted you to stay out of the supernatural world so that you could be safe."

You take a step closer to him, cupping his face with one of your hands and tracing the pad of your thumb over his cheekbone. "I appreciate that Isaac, I do. But I want you to be honest with me, please. Promise me you won't hide anything from me again?" He nods his head.

"I promise. I just want you to be safe. I want to protect you." He places his hands on your waist and you stand on the tip of your toes to plant a kiss on his lips.

"I love you." You say as you pull away.

"I love you too." He wraps his arm around your waist and the two of you make your way back inside the school. "What were you doing at the train depot anyway? Did you follow me?"