Derek; Special

"No." Derek says sternly, not glancing at you even once. He is too busy staring at his phone screen. You cross your arms over your chest as you make your way towards where he is standing.

"What do you mean no?" You raise an eyebrow.

"I mean," He looks up at you for the first time since this conversation had started, "No."

"You've got to be kidding me." You let out a bitter laugh, shaking your head at him. "Derek, you didn't give me the bite so that I could sit here in your loft every day. You gave it to me so that I could fight, so that I could help."

He buries his phone inside his pocket and takes one step so that he is right in front of you. "No still means no."

Without thinking your actions through, you raise your hands and place it on his chest, shoving him backwards. "Come on Derek! You're letting Isaac and Boyd go, and don't you dare tell me that they are stronger than what I am because we both know that's not true." You point out, not caring if the two betas overheard you from upstairs.

"Would you give it up, I'm not letting you go. It's dangerous." He says, the familiar frown carved into his features.

"Damn it Derek! I can look after myself. You taught me how to look after myself!" You shout and he does one of his exaggerated eye rolls. "Why Derek? Why don't you want my help? And don't tell me it's dangerous, because I've dealt with danger before. This is total bullsh-"

"But I was there to protect you!" Derek yells, causing you to flinch. "I don't think you grasp the fact that this is not something we've dealt with before, it's an Alpha pack! I'm not going to be by your side protecting you and making sure you stay alive!"

"Nobody said you have to!"

"I said that I have to!" He calms down a little, the same expression plastered on his face. "I can't let you get hurt. This is far too dangerous, I can't risk losing you." He places his palms on top of the table.

"You can't risk losing me or you can't risk losing another beta?" You swallow heavily, the memory of losing your best friend and pack member Erica. Derek tilts his head to look at you.

"I can't risk losing you." He walks back over to you, cupping your face and taking you by surprise. "Please just don't go."

You shake your head slowly. "Fine Derek. If you don't want me to, I won't. But promise me one thing?" You look into his eyes and he nods his head.

"Anything. What is it?" He asks expectantly.

"Stay alive."

~~~

i felt like ending it that way because in that episode he 'dies' at the fight so yeaaa hahahaha

don't  forget to vote and comment if you want