Stiles; Remember I Love You

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WATCHED EPISODE 1 OF SEASON 6, HAHA JUST SHOWS HOW MANY DRAFTS I HAVE. OMG GUYS EPISODE 5 HIT ME HARD I CRIED.

***

1st person

"Keep running! Don't look at them or else they will take you too!" Stiles yells as he runs. He said that they were everywhere, yet I couldn't see anything. I almost feel crazy running away from nothing, but this is Beacon Hills, crazy is an understatement for what happens here.

"Alright, okay!" I scream back, tears welling up in my eyes. Stiles ran directly for his car, immediately climbing in as I did the same on the passenger's side.

His hands shake uncontrollably as he puts the key in the ignition, but then he stops. "Stiles, what are you doing? We have to go!" I cry.

"There's no time." Stiles says calmly, ejecting the key. "Look, Y/N. They're going to take me, I'm going to be erased." He turns to face me, his words cause me to shut my eyes tightly, allowing the tears to fall down my face freely. It all feels unreal.

"No, no Stiles." I whisper as he takes my hand in his. "Please, no."

"It's too late, I'm already lost." His hands shake. "Y/N, just find a way to remember me." I nod my head. "Remember freshman year, sophomore year, junior year," He smiles softly, "Remember... Remember I love you."

As the last word slips from his mouth, the car door is opened and Stiles is pulled out, disappearing almost instantly. My eyes wide and jaw dropped, I stare at the now empty space beside me.

"Remember, remember." I repeat to myself, although each moment I am forgetting what I am trying to remember.

***

don't forget to vote and comment if you want