~ Chapter Two ~

Chapter Two ~ Preparing For The Night

"Tate over here" I hear Jessica's voice shake me out of my thoughts.

Looking round the restaurant I see her and Ben sat next to each other. It's gone past 7 and I have arrived after a long day of work, dreading about tomorrow. Jessica wearing a stunning white dress with a belt round her, her blonde hair flowing down her back and light makeup which makes her green slash blue eyes stand. Ben looks great as ever, smart jeans and white shirt with his coat hanging on his chair, his styled black hair and green eyes still looking in a good condition.

"Hey Jess and Benny" I smile calling them the nicknames I gave them, taking a seat in front of the two.

"How was work?" Ben asks me and I look at him with a 'don't go there' face.

"Boring but the worst part is that I found out I'm going to a business party at the Montgomerys house" I sigh and Jessica's face looks shocked, Ben mirroring her.

"What?!" She screams with excitement catching a few eyes. "You need to tell me details" she glows at me.

"Babe let her speak" Ben tries to calm her down but Jess is having non of it.

"Babe I love you but girl moment" she smiles and peaks him on the lips. "Details" she begs.

"I don't know anything yet but a dinner is being held with leading businesses" I inform them.

"So hot rich guys everywhere" Jessica dreams and Ben looks at her. "Love You more though" she does an innocent smile.

"Love you too" he smiles and looks at me, "so what you going to do?" He asks me.

"Probably go and ignore the flirty guys, meet Mr and Mrs Montgomery but stay out of Asher's line I mean I don't want to be a girl which falls into his arm" I state, "I just don't like him."

"Why?" Ben asks me and I look at him.

"He may be good looking but a jerk! You see the way he goes on and dumps girls like their rubbish" I tell Ben and he nods his head.

Awhile later a waiter comes along and we order. Once the waiter left we went back to a conversation.

"So what have you two been up to?" I smirk looking at them.

"Nothing" they both say at the same time which makes me roll my eyes.

"Your bursting to say something Jess so spill" I smirk at her and she looks at Ben.

"Fine" she huffs, "Ben and I are going on holiday" she bursts and I look at her.

"That was it?" I say and look at Ben as he shrugs.

"Yes Tate! It's called fun and you need a holiday" Jess bursts out and I smile, "we are heading to Italy for a week" she smiles.

I've always wanted to go to Italy, I smile at the thought of me being in Italy.

"When are you going?" I ask and Ben answers.

"In a few weeks and we are all set and I'm giving Jess a full tour of Rome and making it a fun experience for us both" he gives me a smile and I sit back.

"Wow Ben, going all out" I say with a smirk, knowing what he's going to do.

He's told me already. Its where he's going to propose to her and he's given me details which I've helped on some. It's going to be great. Ben will take Jess on the final day to the beach at night, have a romantic diner and take a walk. Then the two will find a comfy spot and Ben will say some words which made me tear up. Gosh keep it together Tate. Then the question and I know she will say yes.