~ Chapter Thirty ~

Chapter Thirty ~ The Happy Engagement Party

{Part One}

"Please let me sleep, I can't do this" I moan from under my pillow which is covering my face from the light. With my eyes closed not wanting to wake up from Asher tempting kisses.

"Tate you need to get up as it's already the afternoon and you know what's happening today" I hear him say, I could tell he was probably smirking.

With him saying that my eyes widen and I sit up in the bed before looking at him. I just sit there with nerves rising while he bursts into laughing. Gosh his laugh.

It's been a week and a few days since the Josh incident meaning today is the engagement party. Yay. We still need to plan the wedding but we have chosen what sort of wedding we would like. We ended up wanting a peaceful wedding in the countryside, at a nice estate where we can have it in the beautiful garden. We also decided on having one photographer as we post a few of those for some of the news. This was it will make it easier and stop them from hinting at us for some.

"I know, I know but let me just miss it please. All the attention on us and all, no more" I whine and pout my lip out. This catches his attention and comes closer, slowly placing his lips on mine.

I will never get tired of his taste. The taste of his minty toothpaste but what makes me love it more is the fresh taste of alcohol after he drinks. It's becoming my new addiction. Pulling away from one another to breathe we rest our foreheads on each other's.

"We better get ready, it will start in about two hours" he says so gentle, so soft with his warm chocolate eyes staring into mine. A small smile creeps up my face and I give him one lasts kiss before standing up.

Not feeling hungry I go downstairs and eat something small and have a glass of water. Once finished I walk back upstairs and see Asher about to have a shower. A fresh white towel wrapped around his lower half, showing us his shocking body and I can't help but stare.

"You want to join me?" I hear him ask and I look up to meet his smirk. My feet move on their own accord and stroll straight up to him.

"Are you asking or stating?" I joke with him and his eyes widen with amusement. I feel his hands roam my body before starting to tug up my top. I stop him. "Well lets have that shower" I smirk and walk in the bathroom with him trailing behind, his fingers tracing on my shown skin.

Smelling like Vanilla and a towel wrapped round my body, my hair slowly drying, I walk out and into our wardrobe. I left Asher in the bathroom having a quick clean shave as small hairs are starting to grow, he doesn't like it very much while I don't mind. My eyes scan the dresses which are hanging on my side and I can't make up my mind. But I stop with my eyes landing on a dress.

I carefully take the coat hanger and hold it out in front of me. A red Chi Chi Astrid dress and with a smile I thought it would be perfect. Sliding up my body and finding some matching heels along with a black leather jacket, I glow in success. After doing this I head over to my dressing table where I sit in front of the mirror and apply decent makeup which highlights my features. Finishing with a style to my hair I see Asher walk out in the mirror.

Let me tell you he looked like a god. His hair styled to perfection, features strong and fine. His black tuxedo wrapped around his body waiting for a photoshoot, his fingers playing with his tie. A large smile was on my face as I looked at him with adoration.

"You like what you see huh?" He smirks at me and I stand up before walking to him slowly. His smirk grows as he gentle grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles. "You look beautiful" he says with deep emotion.