~ Chapter Twenty-Five ~

Chapter Twenty-Five ~ Months Fly Past & A Surprise

Months have gone by, about five and it's have been amazing. Apart from getting back into my job routine but work isn't to bad. Our parents know between Asher and I, finally actually agreeing to this. Oh I forgot to mention this engagement party that both of our moms have been obsessing over is finally arriving. Though the wedding isn't planned- hell, we haven't even started thinking about it. Anyway the engagement party has been booked to be in two weeks time on Saturday. I've got nothing to worry about as it's Friday and the party is in two weeks.

Right now I'm finishing off this paper work before leaving early. Yes I can't believe I've caught up and can leave early! Typing away on my computer I don't even notice a figure walking in. My eyes glued onto the screen not paying attention.

"Here I thought you would want to pay attention to your most handsome boyfriend" I hear the figures voice, the man voices that I recognise instantly. Looking up with a smile I'm meet with the man with compelling brown eyes and a smirk on his face. "Even better fiancé" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Hello Asher" I say and see he's closed the door. My eyes flicker to it and he notices with a laugh.

"I closed it so no one can hear our conversations" he informs me and I stand up with a smirk. I walk over and his eyes widen as I get closer, sitting on his lap sideways I see him smirk. "And so no one sees this" he says in a whisper voice before placing his lips on me.

We must at least kiss everyday, we can't get enough of each other. It's weird how we are close but one think is that we haven't told our hidden secrets to one another. I have a hidden secret to do with an idiotic boy, another time for that. I can definitely tell he has some because everyone has a hidden secret.

We pull apart and I smile at him. "Hey Ash" I smile with a red blush to him. "Why you here?" I ask him in a whisper voice, my small smile looking at him with adoration.

"Wanting to see you my beautiful" he uses his charming ways to try and get to me, it slightly works. Raising my eyebrow not half convinced he finally sighs and I smirk in victory. "I'm here to see your father about company partnership" he informs me, nodding my head in reply.

"Well you better get going, can't let my father wait" I smirk and slowly get off Asher's lap. A frown appearing on his features at my movement. "Now get out!" I tell him with a smirk and literally push him out the door.

"I'll see you in a bit as I'm taking you home" he peaks me on the lips one last time before I close the door. Hearing his footsteps fade in the distance. Asher what are you doing to me?

Walking back to where I was before and finishing up. I walk out to elevator and sit on one of the white leather seats in the main lobby. The sunlight peering through, showing it's about to hit evening. People scattered, working or walking round while I just have a small smile watching the view of humanity. Watching humanity never gets boring, it just shows what everyone lives for. Sitting in peace I'm disturbed by a buzz in my bag; my phone.

'Hey, where are you?' A message shows on my lock screen and I see the name Asher appear. Swiping my phone open, I smile at my now boyfriend, the man I use to hate at first sight is texting me.

'Tate I'm looking everywhere and if you have left without me you have another thing coming sweetheart' he texts again causing me to laugh to myself quietly.

'Ash I'm sitting in the lobby waiting for you. So if I was you, you should come down here and treat me for being off early ;)' I return a message with a smirk in my face. Flirting at the end to get him down quicker because I feel like being fun. Knowing Asher he waists no time replying and I'm right.