~ Chapter Twenty-Six ~

Chapter Twenty-Six ~ The Past Returning

Waking up to a new morning and two glorious days have passed since Asher's little surprise. A small smile is plastered on my face making me completely forget about it being Monday.

I look over at the alarm clock and see the time going past half six, time to get up. Looking back towards a sleepy Asher my smile widens, laying on his stomach, and seeing his peaceful face makes me want to stroke him forever. Turning my body to face him and I lean forward.

"Asher" I whisper, "time to get up" I say in a louder voice with a smile warning a groan from him.

"No, two more hours" he mumbles with closed eyes causing a small laugh to escape me.

"Ash it's work and you told me you have an important meeting today with someone" I whisper before laying kisses down his face. He groans from the pleasure of my lips hitting his delicate skin, his groan causing an restless feeling below. I smile before kissing him on the lips again.

"I just want to stay here with you doing this to my face" he finally turns his face and opens his enchanted brown eyes. A small smile tugs up his face as he lays there looking at me; taking me in. "Morning" he says, his voice all gruff from the sleepiness, making me swoon over him.

"Morning" I reply softly and slowly pull the covers away, allowing me to get out of bed before he has a chance to pull me back.  I look back at him once I'm up as I walk into the bathroom.

Having a quick shower, cleaning and refreshing my body. I soon unlock the bathroom door and step out to see Asher sprint in, making me laugh. Walking to our closet I go in and pick out my outfit, a white pencil skirt, a pink blouse with some black heels and matching bag. As I was half way getting changed and applying a little make up Asher joins me.

Looking in the mirror and fixing his tie, I watch him with interest and see he's already washed by his hair still damp, and dressed in his classic suit. I don't mind as it makes him look more sexy. I could practically drew over him like all the other women but somehow I managed to get him. Not by will but it's brought as Together.

Asher Montgomery I'm falling for you hard. I'm loving the feeling but the hurt and reject still concerns me, surrounds a part of my heart. We can't really break up as our parents agreed to marry us but we could easily argue and not like each other. Causing us to play around with other people and hating each other. I cringe mentally and drown all those thoughts out my head.

"I better get going as I have work to finalise" I walk up to Asher whose looking in the bathroom mirror, once I'm ready and give him a small peck but he makes it longer.

"No, I'll take you" he sends me a smile and I peck his red loving lips again. Nodding my head in agreement he smirks in victory; that dam smirk. I'll never have enough of it and I'll never get tired of it.

"I'll meet you downstairs" I tell him and as I'm heading down my phone in my bag buzzes. Strange. Pulling my phone out I see an unknown phone number has texted me. My eyes open in confusion and read it over.

Unknown: 'Hoping to see you later x'

I look at the message for awhile. I'm sure this person has the wrong number. Finally moving my fingers closer to the touch keyboard on my phone I type an reply.

'Hi, I think you have the wrong number' I return to the message. Hoping the person gets the hint and deletes my number. But nope, I get another message.

Unknown: 'I don't think so darling' The unknown person replies and my body tenses. Only one person mainly called me darling and I hate that person.