~ Chapter Ten ~

Chapter Ten ~ My Girls Night Then Boys

Looking at myself in the mirror I smile in general. Black skinny jeans, matching converse, a white top which is covered by a black jumper. Who says I can't do casual? The girls and I are going to this rooftop bar which is in the centre of the city. It's a casual place for people to catch up, the breeze makes it more relaxing. I love it.

I spin on my heels so fast as I hear the door slowly open. There I see Asher in his suit, he looks at me and walks in. I watch him remove his tie and go into the bathroom to freshen himself up.

"I won't be gone long" I reassure him, telling him the truth. I'm not going to get drunk, I hope and stay out all night.

He looks at me. Those piercing brown eyes looking right into mine, making me shiver a little. I hear him grunt in reply and nod his head. Taking that as a good sign I slowly walk to the stairs. Making it to the door, not getting my keys as I'll get a taxi I hear him clear his throat. I look behind and up the stairs. Asher standing there, now in jeans and a casual grey top. He gets changed fast.

"Yes?" I ask him, wanting to know if he wanted to speak to me or not.

"Just don't be long ok, it's not safe at night in the city alone" he looks down on me with a serious face.

"I will Mr safety patrol" I roll my eyes and see his attitude don't change. "Ok, ok, I'll be careful" I give him a reassuring smile and he turns round walking back to the room.

That was nice of him... I guess.

~~~

Looking up at the tall building I push open the glass doors. A smile on my face. Jess should be there first and then me with Jen running a bit later. She informed me she might be a bit late by her messaging me.

I push open the glass doors and give the security a friendly smile. I step up to the elevator and click onto the rooftop floor. Minutes later the silver metal doors open revealing the stunning place.

It's tender bitter breeze, the gorgeous view, showing the giant but magnificent buildings. A white glow from a light showing off the bar with stools in front, small tables with people standing round them and average tables with people sitting round. I look at everyone, seeing smiles and cheery moods on them, causing me to smile. My eyes spot Jess sitting on a six seater table, as I get close I see her notice me.

"Tate" she smiles shouting my name, a glass of transparent liquid in her glass which she's holding.

"Jess" I return the tone with a large smile. She's dressed in blue jeans, a white top with a black leather jacket keeping her warm, and her black combat boots finishing the look. Her elegant blonde hair flowing in the breeze, I'm still shocked by the fact that she's going on holiday.

When I'm next to her, she gets up and gives me a warm hug. I laugh and we separate before taking a seat. Jess calls a waiter over and I order an easy lemonade like she already has.

"So who is this Jennifer Plate?" Jess smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"A good friend of mine who you will love" I give her a reassurance smile.

We sit there taking a sip of our drinks. My mind telling me to tell her now. I place my drink down and opens my mouth until I hear Jens voice.