~ Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven ~ Hangovers With Small Flashbacks

Beep! Beep! Beep! That strong pounding sound flying straight into my innocent ears. I groan as my head is pounding with might. Stupid hangovers!

Slowly opening my eyes I see slight sunlight entering my vision. But my head is in pain to quickly notice other things. But my eyes register still and my ears...slightly. My eyes look somewhere else and I'm faced with a tanned muscular chest, that body though. Suddenly slight gentle snores are heard, I look and see my hand draped over Asher.

"What the?!" I shout confused, falling off the bed and landing on my bum, I let out a groan.

"Good morning sweetheart" I hear his husky morning voice- kill me!

"My head hurts" I moan and close my eyes. Reopening them I see Asher sitting up, I quickly look at myself and I see I'm wearing clothes. Thank god!

"That's a hangover sweetheart" he smirks at me and I quickly feel a horrible thing in my stomach. Oh no.

My eyes widening like Asher's I stand up and sprint to the toilet. Throwing up anything in my now ill stomach. The stench worse then anything. I jump a bit until I realise Asher is the one holding back my hair. As I finish I rest my head on the toilet seat as he walks off. Thanks Asher. Not. But I see him walk back with a glass of water and grab tablets from the bathroom cupboard.

Taking a sip of the drink before putting the tablets in my mouth, washing them down with water. I sit there and I watch him as he grabs a wet cloth, patting it on my forehead as I didn't realise I was now sweating.

"I don't think your well enough to go into work" he smirks and I look at him.

"It's only a hangover" I point out, "it will pass" I state but Asher being stubborn shakes his head.

"You will stay here as I want you not being ill and I'll be going off to work" he states and I pout. "No buts!" He looks at me and I shrug.

"Fine" I sigh, "I won't go" I say and he nods his head. "What happened last night and why sweetheart?" I ask out of curiosity as it's blank.

"Well sweetheart" Asher exaggerating on sweetheart, "it just came along" he says.

"I think I should be drunk more often" I state and he looks at me with a dead look, "what? Your nicer" I fake smile at him.

"Anyway I call you this as it doesn't match you, your the complete opposite to a sweetheart" he states with a slick smirk on his face.

"Actually ignore what I said and let me kill you" I attempt to run at him. But Asher moves to the side causing me to run into the bedroom and flop onto the bed. "Actually ignore that let me stay here on this bed" I close my eyes.

"Tate don't you want to come to work, your last day taking notes at my company" I hear him say and I look at him. I want to go in to ask what happened, I nod at him.

I thought he said I shouldn't come? Well now I am.

~~~

Walking downstairs I see Asher sipping on his mug of coffee while watching the news on TV. Today I decided to wear some black work trousers, a white blouse and black blazer with matching heels. My hair is done up in a neat pony tail and my face featured with slight makeup. I grab a spare mug and make myself some coffee, after walking to one of the other sofas and placing my bag and myself down.

We watch the TV in a peaceful silence, a comfortable silence. My stomach is still on edge and my headache is dying down thanks to the tablets. My eyes flicker to Asher, watching him as well as taking him in. He's concentrating on the news, taking it all in. Those brown eyes narrowed, his lips in a line, his chocolate brown hair neatly styled and the tan skin which makes the girls whoo. His muscular 6ft.3 figure sitting in a black perfectly fitted suit with a white shirt, black tie and matching black shoes. He looks stunning.