~ Chapter Thirty-Six ~

Chapter Thirty-Six ~ Emotional Messages & Asher's Interview

The next morning my head is pain free- no headaches or grouchy feelings. Thank god for me not drinking. As I turn my head I can't help but burst out laughing when I see a sleeping Sasha laying on her stomach across the lounge floor. That made me realise that I was laying on  one of the sofas.

"Sasha!" I shout at the top of my lungs for fun. She bolts up and cringes, before rubbing her head. Someone had a bit to drink.

"What?" She grouches out causing me to laugh harder. "Stop that, your being to loud and my head can't handle it" she rubs her head trying to help it.

"Go to the kitchen and I'll get some tablets while you get a glass of water" I finish my sentence while I'm heading to the upstairs to retrieve some pain killing pills that I saw yesterday.

Heading back downstairs I see Sasha sat on one of the bar stools, resting her head between her arms. A glass of water sat next to her, at least she listened. Placing two next to her, she quickly or tries to get them down as fast as she can.

Focusing my eyes on finding the time, I see it's going eleven. A small smile forms on my head which quickly vanishes as I realise Asher's interview, it's at three today. Oh god! My nerves and heartbeat start but I stay strong. Focus. I need to focus on Sasha right now.

"That should do you some good" I give her a friendly smile, talking quietly so I don't give her a harder time with her after drunk state. She looks at me with a sarcastic smile and gives me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, its helping a lot" she says sarcastically before slamming her head back in her hands. I laugh at her actions, the sound filling up the entire house.

"It takes time" I giggle. "I'm off to have a shower and get ready" I start walking with a neutral attitude for today. Don't know what I'm expecting today, who knows Asher might come back to me?

That's all in my dreams.

"Isn't it that..." I hear Sasha start, I turn slightly and pause in my step. "What is it?! That- ha, that interview today?" She asks watching closely for my reaction. My eyes probably droop with sadness and I slowly nod, fighting back emotions.

"Yep it's today" I say quickly before rapidly walking up the stairs and into the bedroom. My clothes come off me in a second, wrapping a light grey dressing gown round me, a white towel on my arm I walk to the bathroom in the hallway.

Dropping the dressing gown to the tiled floor, my towel placed on the toilet I stand in the shower. Pushing the tap to one side, setting the right temperature, the water begins to fall onto my body. Warming me up and relaxing my muscles as the water droplets hit my skin, running down my silk body.

I spend about an hour as my thoughts keep me from exiting, along with the silent tears that fled on their own therefor mixing in with the shower water. The warm steam floating around the room, trying to open the window to let some out. Drying myself using the towel before redoing my dressing gown against my moist figure. The towel resting on my head, covering the hair so it could dry.

My feet standing on the wooden floor, feeling it's coldness, as I step out and the door closing behind me. Going back to the room I sigh in content and walk over to my phone. Taking it in my hand and sitting on the bed I swipe it open and automatically press onto Asher's contacts. I don't know what to say. I mentally scream at my behaviour, my fingers moving on their own accord I get a text from myself.

Tate: Good Luck with the interview

I realise I didn't like the text but it didn't stop my mind from pressing send. The swoosh sound entered my ears causing my eyes to widen in regret. What have I done?