Faster then you can say Dolan

I was having the best dream, I was wearing this beautiful wedding dress and everyone was watching. My mom had a whole box of tissue because she was crying. I was marrying the man of my dreams, literally. Stefan Salvatore. I knew his real name but man nothing can beat having the last name Salvatore.

Then I felt something cold hit my face. I jumped up faster then you can say Dolan which caused me to fall off my bed. Someone was going to get it!

When I recovered, I saw it was my ignorant brother Nick. He was bending over laughing like a dying hyena. I'm going to kill him.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

He looked at me for a few seconds and started laughing some more. " Lily... I am so... sorry that.... I didn't do it sooner."

I threw a pillow and after an argument later he left.

I got up and grabbed my clothes. Today was Monday and we knew what that meant, SCHOOL! I live for school.

Yea right.

I decided to go for a hot shower due to Nick throwing that cold water on me. I can't wait till I get him back, he's not going to see it coming. I stayed in there for about 20 minutes and got out.

" Lily, hurry up!"

I decided to ignore that and grab my clothes. I slipped on a maroon shirt with black jeans and vans. Casual but cute. I just left my hair down because I didn't want to deal with it.

I walked down stairs and the kitchen smelled like heaven, well that's what I wished it smelled like.

" What is going on?? Nick where is Mom and Dad and Belle what are you doing?"

I looked at my younger sister who was attempting to make eggs, how do you mess up on eggs.

" Mom and Dad had to go to work so Nick said I could make eggs."

I know this is going to be hard to believe but Nick is the oldest out of us three. He is a senior, I am a junior and Isabelle well, Belle for short is a sophomore.

My loving parents wanted their kids close so yay!

My dad's name is Jack and  my mother's name is Lucy. I love my parents, I mean yes they can be embarrassing like one time when I was a kid we were at the zoo and Isabelle accidentally spilled water on my pants and my dad yells,

"OH MY GOD LILY YOU ARE TOO OLD TO BE PEEING ON YOUR SELF ! YOU ARE 12 YEARS OLD , GET IT TOGETHER!"  Yes, I wanted to die that day but my parents are people I know I can count on.

×××××××××

My phone went off and I had a message from my bestie, Mia.

Where are you?

I checked the time and it was 7:35, we are late.

"Guys it's 7:35! Isabelle turn off the stove and clean up a little, we will get something on the way. Nick start the car."

They all did what I said and I mean why wouldn't they, I'm the boss. I'm kidding but we really have to go.

×××××××××

We didn't get to school until 8. We stopped at McDonald's and Isabelle didn't know what she wanted so it was a long time before Nick and I threatened to leave.

Our school is like a normal high school, pretty big with a lot of kids and things I really don't want to learn about. I had ten minutes to get to class but I had to stop by Mia and Will.

I told Nick and Isabelle goodbye and began walking to our spot. As I was walking I heard noises like those noises, what the hell?!

Didn't people have respect? I began to walk faster when I'm assuming the couple who were making those noises came out.

The girl was a girl I recognized quickly, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth was the popular one, pretty girl with blonde bouncing curls, and she had some beautiful blue eyes. But the way she carried herself, I didn't like.

I'm going to try to sound nice when I say this, but Elizabeth is a bitch. We all know a girl or multiple who loves the attention especially around males, well that's Elizabeth.

The guy though I didn't know, you can tell he was doing something because he has lipstick smeared on his face with his shirt on backwards.

He was handsome, he had brown hair with green eyes and was pretty built. But the thought that they did what I know they did disgusted me.

Elizabeth saw me and looked embarrassed, why? I have no idea. Nobody told her to jump in a room and do the nasty but whatever. The guy though looked amused with a flashy grin towards me and walked away.

×××××××××

I left and saw Will and Mia talking. I ran and jumped on Wills back. Will has been my bestfriend since 4th grade.

It was in the middle of the year when he came and had on the coolest clothes. Very colorful, well during recess some boys were bullying Will and I stepped in before it got worse. That day I met my other half.

" What's up kids?"

Mia looked at me and smiled, "Oh nothing ... I HAVE A TEST IN CHEMISTRY AND I'M KIND OF FREAKING OUT BUT NO BIG DEAL!"

Mia is muy loca but I love her to death. Her mom is very strict on her about school so she freaks about everything.

I met Mia when we were six, her mom and her took their cat Billy to my parents vet and my mom suggested a play date and we became friends.

" Calm down, you will do fine."

Will looked up from his phone, " Yes, so stop  freaking out, you are way smarter then Lily."

I slapped his arm and Mia started laughing.

"Hey trying to boost our friends confidence."

I chuckled, "Whatever, well see you two at lunch and Mia you will do fine."

We all went our separate ways and I began walking to Math.

×××××××××××××

Hellooooooooo, first off if you have read my story already, yes I did change a few things nothing major.

And if you are new welcome! I hope you like the first chapter and continue to read more!

Vote or don't byeeee ❤️