Cousins?!

Today was the day ,  Me and Christian had to work on our assignment. I'm glad that it wasn't a big of an assignment because I don't think I can handle him for more than a hour.

We couldn't meet at the library because he had to babysit his cousin and since a kid was involved , I was okay with it.

I had a hour to spare. I decided to call Will and see what he was doing. I still wanted to know who that guy was.

He picked up on the 3rd ring, " Hey Bestie."

I think he just woke up, " Hey Lily."

" What are you doing? And why are you sounding like you just woke up?"

He grunted, " I was up all night studying for a test."

A test my ass.

" what class?"

" umm, Spanish, I suck at it you know."

Will is actually good at Spanish , so bad excuse.

" yea well I have to go do an assignment with Christian so I will call you later.

" k bye."

He's acting pretty strange.

+++++++++++++

I was downstairs tying my shoes up getting ready to leave when Belle walked downstairs.

" Hey Belle, you never told me how your date was."

She walked into the kitchen, " it was really fun."

I nodded, " where did you guys go?"

" well he plays hockey so he took me ice skating and I busted my ass a couple times but he wasn't a dick about it , he's really sweet, we are going out again tomorrow."

" Aww he seems like a sweet guy well I have to go but I should be back in a couple hours, let mom and dad know, and tell Nick I'm taking the car."

She nodded and I walked out the door. I put the address he gave me in my phone and began driving towards his house. I put on one of my favorite songs, " Perfect", Ed Sheeran. I love his music.

I pulled up to a nice  looking house , it wasn't over the top but it was really pretty. It was a beige color with three door driveway with pretty flowers circling the house.

I walked out with my backpack and rung the doorbell. An older looking guy answered the door," Hello how may I help you?"

" Hi I'm Lily and Christian and I are partners on a project for class."

His face looked like he  knew who I was.

" Oh yes , Christian said you were coming, I'm Lewis please come in."

He is a really nice guy, does he know how Christian acts? 

" One second , I hope he told you he is babysitting, but my little buddy is a really good kid."

I nodded, " yea it's okay I like kids."

He smiled , " Ok well I'm going to go get him."

He walked upstairs and I decided to look around, the living room was on the right so I went in there. It was really pretty, it had navy blue and grey colors, with couches that looked softer then my bed and a t.v that could fit inside a movie theater.

I saw some pictures on the wall, it was Christian when he was younger. Another picture was him and a boy, they had swimming trunks with a big smile.