Beautiful

It was Saturday which meant Will and Mia were coming over. They said they were coming around 2 and it was only 10 in the morning. I decided to get something to eat, When I went inside the kitchen, I saw my dad making a cup of coffee.

" Hey Dad."

"Hey baby girl."

My dad and I have a pretty close bond not like my mom's but it was still good.

"What are you doing up, it's your day off. Shouldn't you be sleeping?"

He chuckled, "Lily I'm always up, part of my nature."

Nature my ass.

We talked for a good 30 minutes before I noticed was around 11. I needed to take a shower.

I grabbed some leggings and a oversized shirt I took a long shower since I didn't take one yesterday after the park.

Remembering Cole cute self put a smile on my face. But then I remembered Hunter being rude. He needs someone to brighten his day other than Cole.

×××××××××××××

I heard the door open meaning Mia and Will are here.

L Hey guys!"

I saw Mia come in first. Mia was really pretty, she had brown wavy hair with hazel eyes. Sometimes she would wear her glasses but she mostly wore contacts.

" Hey bestie."

She took a seat on the couch next to me.

"Where's Will?"

"Oh he should be coming soon , I made him carry all my bags."

Oh yea so Mia literally changes her outfit every second even though she will only be here for a day. I heard the door open and a grunt.

"I hate you Mia!"

We started laughing once we saw Will.

Will was a really attractive guy, and if he didn't swing the other way , he would of been mine. He had blonde curly hair with blue eyes. He has a deep voice, but I see him as my best friend.

He dropped the bags and hugged me, " Hey chica."

" What's up dude?"

" So I have the whole night planned out, Binge watch Riverdale, get fat, and figure out how to mess with Nick."

Yea so Will has a crush on Nick, more like a funny crush.

He loves to annoy Nick and Nick gets so irritated, it's hilarious. One time Will climbed Nick's balcony and start singing at the top of his lungs, " I LOVE YOU BABYYYY!!" It was the most funniest thing.

Nick was yelling at Will telling him if he didn't leave he would call the cops. Will didn't listen and threw a rose at Nick's head, which a thorn poked Nick in the eyebrow.

Mia shook her head, " don't think Nick would like that."

I agreed but Will wasn't having it. We decided to make snacks and put a movie on.

While the movie was playing, my phone dinged.

Hey gorgeous.

I decided to ignore it.

"Hey guys this creep keeps texting me."

Will and Mia both jumped up. "Let me see."

I showed them the messages.

Mia shook her head, "Mhmmm I smell stalkerrr."

Will took the phone, " Yea, I wonder who this is?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "I have no idea but I want to find out."

Will looked at the messages again, "I think we should call Max and Nev."

Mia and I burst out laughing. "Shut up Will."

×××××××××

It was around 5 when we decided to go get ice cream.

We went to a place called Scoops. It's a cozy place, the walls were pink and blue and it smelled amazing.

We told the lady what flavored we wanted and talked until she got back. I heard a little boys voice who sounded familiar.

"Can I get cookies and cream Hunter?"

Are you kidding me?

I whispered to Mia and told her that was Hunter. I didn't go into full detail though. I saw Cole walking to a table near us.

He turned around and yelled so loud, "LILYYY"

Cole was in a Superman's costume. This kid is adorable.

"Hey Cole."

Cole looked at Mia and Will, "Who are those two?"

Will scooted over to Cole, "Hi kid , I am the greatest person ever , Call me Will."

Cole shook his head, "No the greatest person ever is my brother."

Will looked hurt but it was hilarious.

"Hi Cole , I'm Mia."

She shook his little hand. "Hi Mia!"

I soon heard footsteps, oh great.

"Cole how many times do I have to tell you-."

He stopped when he saw me, "Can we stop meeting like this."

I rolled my eyes, "Hello to you too Hunter."

He did a half wave and asked Cole did he find a table.

"Well I was going to pick the one back there by the window but I saw Lily, so I want to sit by her and her friends."

Hunter shook his head quickly, "No, lets go with your first pick."

Cole wasn't hearing it and quickly plopped down on the chair, Hunter was about to protest but the waiter came and gave Cole his ice cream.

" Oooo I love Ice cream."

Hunter grunted and sat down.

***************

It was about 10 minutes later when Cole finished his ice cream. Will, Mia, and I finished ours.

Cole and Will were arguing about who is better, Batman or Superman. Mia and I just sat there laughing.

I looked at Hunter and he was on his phone.

" Hey."

He glanced up and then back on his phone,
"What do you want?"

I shook my head. I knew he was a Grinch.

"You didn't want the best thing in the world?"

He looked up from his phone, "I'm still waiting on it."

Okay I was confused, But decided to not say anything.

" Are we done talking Lilyanna?"

"Why do you call me Lilyanna instead of Lily like everybody else?"

He shrugged, "Because your name is to beautiful to be shorten."

" Oh okay, thanks I guess."
+++++++++
Well that was another chapter. Kind of short but I decided to end it right there . Like perfect !

What do you think Hunter meant by " I'm still waiting on it." 🤔
How about the adorable Cole.❤️

Picture is Nick 😋

Vote or don't byeeeee ❤️