EPILOGUE!

( 3 years later, Lily's POV)

" Happy Birthday to youuuuu! Happy Birthday to youuuu! Happy Birthday dear Lylaaaa! Happy Birthday to youuu!"

" You ready to make a wish baby?"

Lyla looked at me with her big beautiful green eyes and then back at her cake, she just giggled. 

We both blew the candle out, it was more of me because she kept touching the frosting. 

" YAYYY!"

Everyone clapped their hands and Lyla saw what they were doing and did the same. She was a really good baby but since she was two, she is at that stage where she copies everything, including my poor choice of words.

Hunter and I had Lyla two years ago on March 19. Hunter was coming home for Christmas break and I guess we were so caught up in finally seeing each other that we forgot protection. I don't see my baby girl as a mistake, I see her as a blessing. 

I had just got done with my senior year and yes, I did wanted to go to college but Lyla needed a full time parent

I had just got done with my senior year and yes, I did wanted to go to college but Lyla needed a full time parent. Hunter had went off again and my parents and Megan did help me, but I was her mother. He would write letters and I would send pictures. When he did come back, he could not leave her side and it made me so happy.

" Lylaaa. Your favorite big cousin has got you something."

I turned my attention to the one and only Christian. Christian became my best friend over the years. He was there when I needed a shoulder to cry on or just a laugh. Not to mention, he spoiled Lyla rotten. 

" Oh gosh Christian. Whatever you got, I am pretty sure she doesn't need it."

He shrugged, " But she wants it."

He looked at her and start playing with her, " Isn't that right Lyla bear?"

She reached out her hands for him and I gasped, " Lyla, how dare you!?" She was oblivious to what was going around her. 

" Cwistian."

He laughed and grabbed her and looked at me, " You can't turn my bestie on me."

I chuckled, " Yea yea, but I swear if you give her sugar, she is going home with you. She has had enough."

Christian looked at Lyla, " Mommy is mean, isn't she."  Then he walked away.

I looked around my living room and smiled, I don't know what I would do without them. I start to pick  up the mess on the table.

" Hey Lily."

I turned around and saw Cole. This little boy grew so fast. He is now 7 years old.

" Hey Cole, what's up?"

He looked at the ground like he was hesitant of what he was going to say.

" Cole."

"I was wondering if I can stay the night with you guys. I don't have school tomorrow. And momma said it was fine."