I have to do this.

Hunters POV

Can we talk.

Princess- Um sure when?

Me- I will be there in 10

Princess- Okay.

I was going to tell her. This may be the last time that I get to talk to her but she deserves to know the truth. I kept this secret in way to long and the truth shall come out.

" Mom I'm going out!"

She came from the living room where her and Cole were watching tv.

" Are you going to tell her?"

My mom knew that I didn't tell Lily and she even threaten to tell her if I didn't.

I rubbed my neck, " Yea."

She hugged me, " Honey you got this, if she really loves you she will stick by you. You may get a few curse words and tears but she will come around."

I shook my head hoping she was right, " Yea."

She let me go and walked back to the living room with Cole.

++++++++++++

I pulled up to Lily's house and texted her to come out. I was going to take her to the park she seems to like that place and hopefully it will be a little bit easier.

Ha you wish!

She came out wearing shorts and a tank top with her hair into a ponytail. Beautiful.

I hurried and got out so I can open her door.

" Hi."

She smiled but it was like she could sense something was wrong, " Hey."

I kissed her on her cheek and pulled out her driveway.

" Where are we going?"

" Going somewhere where we can be a kid again."

She chuckled, " The park."

" Yes ma'm"

++++++++++++++

Lily's POV

Bad boy- Can we talk.

Me - Um sure when?

Bad boy- I will there in 10

Me- Okay.

He wanted to talk? Couldn't he just call me? I don't want to start thinking bad but usually when Hunter wants to talk , he would just call but this was a different can we talk?

I put on some shorts and a tank top not really caring how I looked because it was late and I was kind of tired.

I sat on my bed preparing for the worst scenarios.

" I want to break up."

" I cheated on you."

No! Hunter loves me way to much to do any of what I'm thinking. Right?

I got a notification which was Hunter saying he was outside. Everyone was in there room since it was pretty late so I just went downstairs and walked out. Once he saw me he got out the car to open my door.

" Hi."

Hi? No princess? I need to stop nothing bad is going to happen.

" Hey."

He kissed my cheek and I got in and he did the same.  He pulled out of my driveway and start driving.

" Where are we going?"