In the tree

I was in my last class waiting for the last few seconds.

The bell went off and I was out.

YES! It was time to go home, and I need to look for Nick and Isabelle before Nick leaves again. I was speed walking down the hall when I saw the guy who was making out with Elizabeth, I shook my head and kept on walking.

"Hey, hold on beautiful!"

I kept walking and when I noticed he was still following, I stopped.

" May I help you?"

I feel like I been saying that a lot today.

"You were the girl I saw the other morning?"

I nodded my head, " Yea. Sure."

"Oh well sorry you had to see that, girls can't help but to put their hands on me, you know?"

I had enough with this dude.

Who is he? Well I really don't care because I need to find Nick.

" Oh that's cool, goodbye."

I start walking before he had time to reply

"My name is Christian you know."

Why did I need to know that? I continued walking when I saw Nick and Isabelle, YES!

"Nick why the hell would you leave us in the morning, thanks to you we had to ride with mom and dad!"

It was Isabelle and she didn't sound too happy.

"Sorry Belle had to get that project done asap."

I walked up to them and tried to lighten the mood, "Hi my lovely siblings."

" Hey sis, sorry about this morning."

I looked at Isabelle and she was on her phone , Kids.

"It's fine, let's go I need my bed."

He chuckled, " Got it."

×××××××××
I was at home eating a bagel when I phone binged.

Hi

It was the number from earlier.

What did I say about playing on my phone

I really should block this number but I'm a curious type of gal.

You won't be saying that when I uncover my handsome face to you 😉

Ugh the cringe is real, If you had a handsome face pretty sure you wouldn't be hiding in your phone!

Before this person could even reply I turned my phone off and went to bug Nick.

When I walked inside Nick's room, I noticed he was sleeping.

Do you know what that means? REVENGE!

I quickly walked out the room and filled a huge bucket with ice water, sweet sweet revenge. I carefully walked up the stairs and walked into his room, I stood next to his bed and poured it all on him.

He got up so quick panting like he just ran 10 miles. I was laughing so hard. Karma is a Bitch.

"GET OUT OF MY DAMN ROOM!"

Nick was kind of scary when he was mad, but who cares. That's how I felt.

"4 words Nick."

He didn't want to hear any of it and I knew because he stood up so I quickly said, "Karma is a Bitch!" And with that I ran out.