A magician never tells

I wanted to pull my hair out.

Christian was talking to me about when I could go to his house but I quickly disagreed.

"So Lily I don't have any plans Wednesday so you can come over there and when we are done, we could do something."

He winked, are you kidding me.

I'm going to throw up in my mouth, "Christian I said the library and I mean it, I don't want to go to your house and you aren't coming to mine."

He frowned, " Come on baby , you want me."

This guy makes me sick like doesn't he get tired of flirting with girls.

"Bye Christian."

I quickly walked off before he tried to talk again.

I went outside and saw Nick talking to some guy.

" Nickkk!"

He sighed, "Lily this is my friend Connor, he was my partner with that assignment I had to do."

Oh so it wasn't a girl.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lily."

He nodded. "I'm Connor as you just heard." I was going to reply but I saw Hunter putting his backpack in the car. I told Nick to wait for me and said goodbye to Connor.

I walked towards Hunters car.

" Hey."

He groaned, does he not like me that much? Well too bad.

" Lillyanna."

I wanted to say something but not sure what to say, " So how is Cole?"

" Do you really care?"

Why would he think that, " Yea, why wouldn't I?"

He shook his head, "He is doing fine but he keeps asking about you which is getting on my damn nerves."

I laughed, " Awe I miss my bud too."

He got in his car, " Bye."

He closes his door and drives off.

I walked back towards the car and saw Nick and Belle already strapped in. I opened the door and got in.

+++++++++

When we walked in I smelled cookies. We all ran to the kitchen like little kids who wanted the last piece. When we got inside

" Cookies!"

She chuckled, " Hi my beautiful children, how was school?"

We all said fine, not caring about school but the cookies.

Nick decided to break our little staring contest with the cookies, " Mom where's dad?"

" Oh he's at the Vet, I just was here to take a shower."

I was confused, " why?"

She chuckled, " Well lets just say you shouldn't make a huge birthday cake for a cat."

What the hell?

We stood by the counter while mom took the cookies and put them on a plate for us.

If you make me cookies, you will always hold a place in my heart. Shit if you make me food at all.

Mom had to go back to work and told us to behave. Pshh who did she think we were? Little kids. 

++++++++++

I was in my room when Belle walked in

"Can you at least knock?"