Promise?

" I don't know what to wear?"

Belle rolled her eyes, " It's not a date so I would say jeans and a shirt."

I grabbed a blue shirt that says tacos and some jeans. " Yes?"

She nodded, " no pero tacos? Quiero uno."

" no  but tacos? I want one."

I laughed, " You want a taco or shirt?"

She sighed, " A taco duh."

" Okay so what should I wear."

" Hold on." And with that she walked out.

A few seconds later she came in with some clothes. "Wear this."

I looked at it and it was ripped jeans with a denim jacket with a white shirt and huaraches.

" Perfect. Your a life saver."

She shrugged, " That's what I do."

" Okay now leave so I can change."

She nodded, " I know your nervous but if you really love him there would only be one option."

I walked up to her and hugged her, " Thanks Belle."

" No problem but get change he should be here any minute."

She left and I changed into my outfit.

Casual but cute. I left my hair down. He likes it down. God what am I doing?

Ding

Hunter- I'm here.

+++++++++++

Hunters POV

I don't know if she is nervous but I'm going to shit my pants. I was outside of her house and I been there for about 3 minutes but I still haven't texted her. I just put on some jeans and a white shirt with my white vans.

I finally texted her and she replied instantly saying okay.

I start beating my fingers on the wheel when I heard her door open. I was lost in thought I didn't see her walk out of the house.

She looked beautiful. She had her hair down which is the hairstyle I always tell her to do.

" You know I open the door."

She chuckled, " You don't always have to."

I nodded. The rest of the car ride neither of us said anything but it was a comfortable silence. I pulled up to the parking lot well not really one but I just made it one.

She looked around, " Are we at the cliff."

I nodded. I came to the place where we jumped off the cliff well I did and she just took my clothes.