He is stealing my girlfriend

Christians POV

( AN: Bet you didn't expect this😊)

I don't know what to do.

I need to tell someone but I'm scared.

I feel like Lily would understand since she is use to it but I don't know.

I need to figure something out.

" Christian!"

" Coming!"

That was Katie, one of our servers saying dinner was done. I have been in my room for awhile just thinking about this predicament.

I hopped out of my bed and went to the kitchen. Katie was in the fridge getting my juice.

My plate was already on the table. It was steak and mash potato's.

" This looks good, thanks Katie."

She closed the fridge and smiled, " No problem. Your father is coming down in a minute, he is taking a shower.

" Okay, do you want to eat?"

She chuckled, " No thank you."

I didn't see any of our servers as maids. I may call them servers but I see them as friends. Most of them has been with me since I was a baby helping my mom when my dad was at work and when my mom left they stepped up.

My mom left us when I was 7 years old. I guess the " rich lifestyle" wasn't for her. She gave my dad a letter and the ring was next to it.

She wrote me a letter also but I never read it. My dad got depressed and was like that for around 2 months before he realized that he still had me. He changed his schedule so he can spend more time with me and made sure he put me before his job.

He owned a business company that sells cars and its a popular company.

" Hello Son."

My dad came in and sat down.

" Hi dad, how was work?"

He cut a piece of his steak, " It was good, busy like usual. How about you?"

I nodded, " It was okay, just played video games."

He laughed, " Like usual."

+++++++++

After dinner, we cleaned up so Katie didn't have to and I went back to my room.

I went to grab my phone and called Hunter.

After the third ring he picked up.

" What's up bro?"

" Nothing much, you busy."

He sighed, " What do you want. Because if it is getting you more cookies I can't do it."

I laughed, " You always think I want food?"

" Because you do."

I sighed, " Well anyway what have you been up to?"

" Just packing really?"

I'm hurt that my baby boy is leaving the nest but I have to be strong.

" Oh my baby! I can't believe you're leaving me!"

He chuckled, " Shut up. I already have Princess emotional ass don't need you."

I shrugged as if he can see me. I'm stupid I know.

" Well have fun doing that. You are boring."

" Bye then."

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed. I walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I was about to hop in but my phone start ringing. I ran to it and saw who was calling me.