Im ready

3 months later

It's been 3 months. School has ended and my dear brother has been sent off to college. It was an emotional day but I'm glad he's doing big things. He went to school to be a pediatrician.

My brother liked kids?

Mia has been pretty down, most likely because Nick has went away but they promised to talk everyday.

Will is still Will. He went to Florida and he has been snap chatting me everything. He said he met a cute guy down there.

Hunter and I are doing okay. I say okay because he's been distant lately. I ask him what's wrong but he just shakes his head and changes the conversation. I don't want to force whatever it is out of him but it would be nice to know.

We have a couple of more weeks until school starts and it's going to be crazy.

Senior year! Nick tells me all the time how crazy it is and I can't wait to experience it.

+++++++++++

Hunters POV

I joined the army.

Yup I joined the army. My mom and my family know but the only person who doesn't know is Lily. I start becoming distant around her because I don't know how she is going to feel about me joining the army.

My mom wasn't okay with it at first but I told her it was my decision and she was on board with it or at least tried to.

Christian told me if that's what you want then go for it. And Cole thought it was cool because I can play fighting. I didn't want to tell him what would really happen because he is still a kid.

I tried so many times to tell Lily but the thought of her leaving me is scary. I know that nobody would want the person they love to go into the army. I still didn't tell her that when she was drunk she said she loved me. I wanted her to tell me that when she is sober so I know it's real. And I don't think this is the time for it.

I leave in 4 months. I have enough credits and so I don't need to stay the whole time for school.

4 months.

I need to tell princess before 4 months.

I was picking her up so we can go to the beach. She loved the beach and I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible even though I have been acting like an ass.

" Im leaving!"

My mom came and hugged me, she has been pretty emotional but I don't say anything.

" Have fun honey."

I smiled and walked out.

+++++++++++++++

" Beach time!"

We are at the beach and Lily was playing in the water. I took a picture of her. I'm going to miss the hell out of this girl.

I know she is going to make me change my decision but this is something I want to do for myself. I don't want to think about me dying or getting really hurt. I want to think of me as one of the many people who helped the world.

" Come in!"

I put my phone down and jumped in the water. I splashed her and decide to do what she did when we were at Christians house.

" I'm here."

She laughed and splashed me.

I went under the water and went behind her. I came back up and wrapped her around me. We were in a spot that nobody is rarely at. I found this spot with my dad when I was a kid.

I start kissing her neck and she immediately let out a beautiful sound. I wanted to go there with her but I wanted her to be ready. But this was fine with me.

She turned around and kissed my lips. I bit her lip asking for entrance. She pulled on my hair but accepting it. This feels amazing. Her hands went down up and down my stomach. It was like she was tracing the lines of my abs.

I pulled back a little bit to catch my breath, " Like what you feel."

She nodded and kissed me again. I grabbed on to her butt and massaged it.

This time she let go.

" Hunter."

Panting I responded, " Yes?"

She looked down, " I'm ready."

I chuckled and lift her head up, " Don't be embarrassed."

" I'm not that experienced though which is why I waited so long."

" Princess, the things you do drive me crazy. You could of fooled me."

She laughed.

" But it's okay, we can take it slow. I won't rush you."

She shook her head, " No like I said, I am ready and I trust you."

I smiled and kissed her lips.

" We should get dried off."

She nodded and got out of the water.

Lily really wanted to do this. It made my heart explode that she trusted me. I sound like a girl I know but this is a big deal.

+++++++++++

Lily's POV

I'm ready.

I trust Hunter and I know it's sucks waiting.

That's not the reason why I'm doing it well like 5% but I love Hunter.

I love him so much that it's scary to think about. He makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I know people say that all happy things come to an end but it's been all happy for us and I don't think anything can change that.

I plan to tell him pretty soon.

Even though he has been distant it's okay. I know that if it was something big then he would tell me. He is probably nervous because school is starting again.

" Ready Princes?"

I nodded and grabbed my towel, " Yes."

He took my hand and we start walking to the car.

" I'm in the mood for some ice cream."

I laughed, " Yea me too."

It was like our brains were linked together because we both said,

" IM PAYING!"

I shook my head, " No you always pay. The last time I paid for something was when we were pranking Christian.

He laughed, " I technically paid, you just took my wallet."

" Oh we aren't starting this again, I am paying."

He smirked, " Like to see you try."

I'm glad what I said about wanting to you know didn't turn out to be awkward. We are still the same Bad boy and princess duo.

+++++++++++

Hey guyssss.
Today is your girls birthdayyyyyyy!

W.e right 😂😭
So a lot of you have been asking me to spice it up a little and I think the army is pretty crazy.

How do you think Lily is going to feel?

Lily is ready to take the next step?!

Well vote of dont ❤️