Queen

Lily's POV

" I'm so happy to be leaving!"

My mom laughed, " I agree, kind of tired of seeing these walls."

I been here for a week and they are finally discharging me. I'm ready for my bed, my clothes, and most importantly FOOD! I mean some good food.

My mom was packing up my stuff while I was putting on my shoes. My dad went out to bring the car around.

" Lily."

I looked at my mom, " Yes?"

" Are you okay. I mean with Hunter leaving and all?"

I nodded, " I mean I'm not fully ready for it but I know I will be okay."

She hugged me, " Baby you are so strong and we are all lucky to have you."

A tear slid down my face, " Thank you mom. I love you."

" I love you too. Now let me call a doctor."

I nodded and grabbed my phone.

I saw that I had a message from Hunter.

My ♥️- Hey Princess, I will be at your house later, I have some things to take care of.

Me- Okay. Be safe. Love you

I closed my phone and it dinged. I always do that even though I know he texts back really quick.

That's Hunter for you.

My ♥️- I will. I love you too baby. I will text you later.

My mom came back in and so did the doctor.

" How are you feeling Lily?"

I smiled, " I'm doing good. Ready to get out of here."

I realized what I said like the guy works here!

" No offense."

He chuckled, " None taken. All my patients say that and I'm happy you are tired of seeing this place. Which means you will try to stay away."

" You got that right. No more hospitals for me."

He checked my heart and everything and my mom signed the papers. They walked me outside and I immediately smiled.

" FREEDOM AT LAST!"

I turned around to the doctors and nurses who helped me, " Thank you guys for saving my dumb ass. I really do appreciate it."

They laughed and said welcome.

Good to be gone.

++++++++++++

I was sitting on my porch just thinking. Thinking how far I came as a person especially. I survived my junior year, met the love of my life, got closer to my friends and family. Got a puppy which is the most exciting.

I was waiting for Mia and Will. They were bringing me KFC because I have been craving that lately. We are currently on spring break so I have a couple more days until school comes back and finals. God please help.

" Hello Best friend!"

I looked up and saw Mia pulling up while Will was in the passenger seat waving my food around.

" Don't drop my food!"

He laughed and they both got out the car.

I stood up and Will handed me my food.