Can I get a Kiss too?

Cole, Christian, and I were in kitchen making popcorn. Cole also wanted ice cream so Christian asked me can I go grab some out the freezer.

When I opened the freezer I felt like I was in the ice cream shop. It was tubes everywhere , strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, cookies and cream, rocky roadhouse and the list goes on.

" Why do you have so much ice cream?"

He chuckled, " it's actually for Cole because he can never decide which one he wants so we just buy all of them , well my dad does. He loves Cole probably more than me."

I laughed, " Yea I think so too."

Christian put on a hurt face and looked down at Cole who was eating the popcorn already, " Cole , you can't come back anymore."

Cole looked at Christian, " Says who?"

I was going to die of laughter, " Says me Cole , who else?"

" I'm going to tell Uncle Lewis and he's going to kick you out and I get to have your room."

Christian took the second bag of popcorn out of the microwave, " Why would you want my room when you have your own room here!"

I decided to let them argue and listen, " Oh yea , but I want your room too."

" I'm his son , do you think he would listen to you?"

Cole tapped his chin like he did at Ryder's that day, " Christian I don't think , I know. Now let's go pick a movie!"

He walked out with the popcorn and the ice cream, it looked like the ice cream was gonna drop since his hands were so little.

" You two are cute."

" Beautiful I'm the cute one , not him."

" You were arguing with a 6 year old, trust me he's the cute one."

He shook his head and walked towards the living room. " Did you pick a movie yet?"

Cole nodded , " Yes I did."

Christian sighed, " What is the move Cole?"

" Toy Story 3."

I actually love that movie well all the Toy Stories really but 3 is probably my favorite.

" Well Cole lets put it on."

Cole gave Christian the disc and put the movie in. After this movie I really have to go , I told Belle a couple of hours and by the time I get home it will be 5 hours!

I whispered to Christian, " After this movie , I really have to go , I told my sister I would be back in a couple of hours."

" Okay well lets enjoy this fabulous movie Beautiful."

+++++++++++++

It was around 7 when I took my eyes off of the screen and saw Cole sleeping on the recliner hugging the tub of ice cream with popcorn falling down his shirt. I pulled my phone out and took a picture.

Then you have Christian who is snoring like a beast. He is next to me and and is curled up in a ball like a little cat. Of course I took a picture of that. I decided to get up and put on my shoes. I found blankets on a chair next to my shoes and grabbed two.

I quietly walked up to Cole and put one on him, " Lily?" He whispered since he was just sleeping.

" Hi Cole, I'm gonna leave but you should go back to sleep."

He nodded and I gave him a kiss on his forehead, " Goodnight Cole."

" Goodnight Lily."

I turned around and went towards Christian. I put the blanket around Christian.