Do you think this bra matches my eyes?

" You told him you were ready and he didn't freak out?"

I was on the phone with Mia because I needed to talk to someone before I exploded.

" Yes he just wanted to make sure I'm ready."

She started grinning which eventually turned to a scream. I was honestly confused, " what?"

"He's a keeper my dude."

I laughed, " Believe me I know."

"MIA FEED YOUR BROTHER PLEASE!"

She groaned, " Well you heard the lady, see ya chick."

"Byeee."

+++++++++++++++

I was getting ready to leave with Hunter to go clothes shopping for school. Hunter didn't want to but I needed some company.

He texted me and said he was outside.  

"Bye mom!"

She walked out her office and threw me her card, " Before you say no use it, least I know that you will spend it on what you need instead of being your brother who bought video games."

I chuckled, " Thanks, love you."

"Love you too."

I walked outside and Hunter was standing next to the car door. I ran up to him and jumped on him. BEAR HUG!

He caught me and laughed, " Missed me?"

I nodded and kissed him.

He pulled back, " We should stop before your dad comes out with his gun."

I laughed and got down, " Agree."

He opened the car door for me and I got in and he did the same for himself.

" Do you know where you want to go?"

I smiled, " Yes I do."

He groaned, " Please don't say the mall."

I did an evil laugh, " The mall!"

" But the mall has so many stores."

I rolled down my window and put my sunglasses on, " Well suck it up buttercup."

He shook his head and pulled out of the driveway.

++++++++++++++

We arrived at the mall and I jumped out. Hunter did the same and grabbed my hand.

" Where first?"

That was a good question but I have a good answer.

" Whatever we see first."

" Right."

When we got inside, I immediately saw a lot of people. The first store I saw was Forever 21 so I went in there. I wanted some high waisted jeans so I went to that section. I heard Mr. Grumpy-pants behind me and I thought it was funny.

I turned around and laughed. He was grabbing pants and lining them up with his legs.

" Sorry to break it to you but those might be a little small."

He looked down and nodded, " Yea my butt is way to big for these."

I slapped his arm, " Can you hold my wallet please."

I looked around and noticed that we had quite an audience, well Hunter did.

There were two girls behind the counter who was staring at Hunter like he was a piece of meat. Of course he didn't notice. He was looking through my wallet.