Woah!

Hunters P.O.V

God she's beautiful.

I mean she makes my day and she doesn't even know it.  I don't know why I asked her to come and see my dad. It's not like she knew him but for some reason she makes me feel like somebody actually cares.

" Wowwww!"

I didn't feel Lilanna's  hands on me any more and I turned my head a little to see her waving her arms in the air yelling at no one.

Don't get me wrong she was annoying as hell at first but the way she is with Cole and how she keeps trying to be friends with me even though I act like an ass means a lot.

We were at a red light when I felt her tap my shoulder.

" Yes?"

" Where are we going, I mean I'm not in a rush because this is freaking amazing and I love the wind-."

" Lilyanna."

" Yes."

" Breathe."

You can tell when she is uncomfortable or she is having an awkward conversation because she  starts to ramble and won't stop.

The light went green and I took off, I can see the place from here.

I went down a little further and once her eyes laid eyes on where we were going , she put her hands around me again.

I parked next to the spot and hopped off the bike.

                    Kyle Moore

April 9, 1979     February 22, 2014

Loving Husband, Father and Friend.

Lilyanna hopped off the bike and looked down to read what it said.

" Oh okay, I like remembering the people from our past."

I chuckled and took my hand out of my pocket so she can grab it. We sat down and didn't talk.

Comfortable silence.

" Why did you take me here?"

I smiled," You say I'm always a grinch right well let me start acting like Cindy Lou for once.

She start laughing, " I remember that, gosh that felt so long ago."

" Would you like to ask me any questions."

" Are you comfortable talking about it."

I shrugged, " Sure why not."

She sighed, " Okay , who is he."

I looked down at the gravestone, " My dad."

" Were you guys pretty close?"

I smiled at the thought of him and I, " Yes , he was my best friend."