I need you

Lily's POV

What the hell!?

Did I drink or something last night. My head is killing me!

" Uggggh."

" Princess!"

I opened my eyes as wide as they would go which was not a lot. It was kinda blurry. I looked down and saw my arm taped with needles. Geez

What the fuck happened?

Hunter stood up and start walking around and then he stopped and looked at me, " Princess. I don't know if you can hear me but you are in here because you got into an accident when you were leaving Christians. You called me and I don't know what happened well I do but you know what-."

Thanks for the update babe. I decided to play a little joke.

" Excuse me." My voice came out a little raspy but I think he could understand me.

He nodded and went to my bedside, " Yes Princess."

" Who are you?"

His face turned pretty pale. He opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but nothing was coming out.

Ha this was great. I love you baby.

He finally spoke.

" Lily. You don't remember me. I'm your boyfriend. The love of your life. Your Mickey to my Minnie. Ring a bell?"

I shook my head, " I'm sorry. Can you get my parents please?"

His eyes start getting watery, " Princess."

He pulled out his phone and showed me his lock-screen. It was him and I when we were at the mall that day. We were bored so we start taking goofy pictures. I was kissing his cheek while he was looking at the ceiling. Aww my baby.

" Can you please get them?"

He stood up and wiped the tears that were coming down his face. He was getting ready to walk off and I immediately grabbed his hand. I couldn't see him cry.

" Hey bad boy."

He turned around, " Wait you remember me?"

I chuckled, " Duhh. It was a good prank though."

He rolled his eyes and then bent down to kiss my lips. God damn, you sure he didn't put me in here. The way he taste.

He pulled away and whispered in my ear, " That wasn't funny princess and when you get better I'm going to shove myself inside of you so hard that you are going to remember this pain."

GOD DAMN! WHEN DID HE GET SO KINKY!

I smirked, " looking forward to it."

He laughed, " I should tell everyone you are awake and let the doctors know also."

I nodded, " I love you baby."

His face start getting a little red. I laughed, " You okay?"

He nodded, " I love you more."

He walked out the room and soon enough everyone start barging in. I still need to hear what happened.

++++++++++

A little later on, a nurse came to check my vitals. Hunter left to take a shower because I heard he was here the whole time. My mom and dad left also to the do the same. Mia and Will were in my room to check up on me but had to leave because they needed to do homework. But they promised they will be back. Belle was in my room on her phone while I was watching some game show.