Kill Me Now

Beep Beep Beep

Gosh, another Monday. I had a good time after the Scoops incident, Will was wasn't kidding when he said we were going to binge watch shows and get fat.

The funniest thing happened though, when Nick walked in the house Will jumped over the couch and bear hugged Nick.

They fell on the floor and while Nick was shouting unpleasant words, Will was grinning like he won a million dollars.

But today is the day I dread, Monday. I tried to distract Mia so we wouldn't end up talking about Hunter. I mean there isn't really thing to say, just  the fact that he said I had a beautiful name.

I turned my alarm off and grabbed some clothes. I wore a leather jacket with a tank top underneath with black ripped jeans and combat boots.

Feeling pretty Badass. I walked downstairs to grab an apple when I saw Nick eating cereal.

" Hey bro."

He slurped the remaining of his milk, " Hey Lily, we are leaving in 10 so let Belle know." I nodded and grabbed an apple.

I ran upstairs when I saw my mom and dad dancing around in the room. You could hear my mom laughing, my parents have been together for 24 years and they are in love like they met yesterday.

When I walked into Belles room, I heard her talking.

"Hey Belle."

She came out of the closet with her phone in her hand and her wallet.

"Morning. Are you guys ready?"

" Yes, Ma'am."

She looked the opposite of me, clothing wise. She had light blue jeans with a denim jacket with vans.

" You look cute."

She flipped her hair, " Don't I know it."

++++++++++++

We pulled up to the school and I groaned. I told Belle and Nick goodbye when I saw Mia and Will.

" Helloo."

Will turned around, "Hey so I have to run but wanted to see you guys before."

What did he have to do?

"Where are you going?"

"I have to work on a play."

"Okay see you later."

Mia and I start walking down the halls.

"So what's with Mr. Hunter?"

Welp. She didn't forget.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed, "Lily don't play dumb with me. Since he got here, I haven't seen him talk to anyone but... you."

Well that didn't work.

" Nothing really, we just keep running into each other and as you can see he has a little brother Cole."

She gave me that look, " So that's  the only time you guys talked."

I nodded, "I gotta go but I will talk to you later."

I decided to drop something that isn't nothing.

++++++++++++

After a long half a day, it was lunch. I was putting my books away when I saw Hunter.

"Hey."

He looked away from his locker,  "Just because we saw each other a couple of times doesn't mean we are friends."