Better Man

Lily's POV

Tomorrow is the day.

I'm sad of course but I'm focusing on the positive. My baby boy is becoming into a brave man. His flight leaves at tomorrow at 6:00 a.m so I'm going to stay the night with him and take him with his mom.

Hunter wanted to have a dinner with everyone before he leaves which I think is a good idea. I decided to wear a black dress with gold buttons and my hair down. Nothing to fancy.

Hunter invited my family, his family, Mia and Will, and of course Christian

Hunter invited my family, his family, Mia and Will, and of course Christian.  I packed some pajamas and another outfit so when I have to get ready in the morning. The dinner was going to be at my house. It was my mom's decision and Megan didn't mind.  It starts at 7:00 and its currently 6:10. Once I was done applying mascara and some lipstick, I went downstairs to help my mom set up.

I walked past Belle's room and saw her putting on her shoes. She looked good! She has on a maroon dress on the shoulders type of thing you know what I mean. She was straightening her hair. I walked in and plopped down on her bed but being careful so I wouldn't mess my dress up.

"Hey sister."

She put the flat iron down and turned towards me. " Damn, you look good girl. Too bad the dress won't be on for that long."

I threw a pillow at her, "Shut up!"

She laughed, "I'm being honest, you know that once Hunter sees you, game over."

I smirked, " I mean you got a point."

" Nasty!."

I laughed and stood up, " Okay, I'm going to help mom, we all  know she might be freaking out right now."

Belle chuckled, " Got that right."

+++++++++++++++++++

I helped my mom prepare everything and I was sitting in the living room just thinking how life is going to be without Hunter being here. Who knew we would be together? I sure as hell didn't. I am really trying to be the supportive girlfriend because I know Hunter is stressing out as well but god, I am hurting.

I heard the doorbell ring and I already knew who it was. Hunter and his family because if it was Will or Mia, they would of walked in.

" I got it!"

I opened the door and I immediately saw flowers. I looked down and saw  Cole holding roses. I then looked at Hunter who was looking fine as ever.

" Hi Lily!, these are for your mom."

I smiled, " Come in."

They came in the house and my mom walked in, "Hey guys!"

I walked up to Megan and gave her a hug. " Hey, Mrs. Moore."