Cardi Is my bitch

Lily's POV

" Class we have a student transferring to this class. She isn't new but she changed her schedule."

We were sitting in Ms. S class and as you can heard we are having a new student. I probably seen her around.

" She isn't here yet but I'm giving you a warning but continue working."

I turned to Christian, " Who do you think it is?"

He shrugged, " I don't know, hopefully she is cute."

Ever since he told me that he liked a girl, he's been acting different. He won't tell me the girl but I planned to find out soon.

" Don't you like someone? Focus on her."

He rolled his eyes, " I should of never told you."

I chuckled, " Why not?"

" Well for 1 you don't even know the girl and your already making me become loyal and two we aren't on the best terms right now."

I nodded, " Why?"

" I told her how I feel and she said well sorry but I thought you were a fuckboy."

" She thinks your going to play her?"

He nodded, " Yup."

" That sucks I'm sorry."

He was going to say something when the door opened.

A pretty girl walked in. She had short hair with really pretty skin complexion. JEALOUS! She didn't look that nervous because if it was me I would of been. But then I remembered she already goes here.

" You got to be kidding me?"

I turned to Christian and he looked pissed, " What's wrong."

" Nothing."

" Oh hello I'm Ms. Sanders but you can call me Ms. S and you are?"

The girl smiled, " I'm Addison but you can call me Addy."

" Well you can sit wherever and somebody will tell you what we are doing."

There was a desk empty by Christian but once he saw her walking towards it he put his book-bag on it.

She stopped and went to another seat.

" That was rude."

" That's her."

" Who, the girl you like?"

" Tell the whole world."

" Sorry. Wow she's really pretty."

" I know."

I feel bad. I get why Addy thinks he is a fuck boy but once you give Christian a chance, you will love him. I don't want to get between it though but hopefully it will work out.

I looked over at her and saw Elizabeth helping her but more like talking gossip.

" Can I help her?"

He looked over at her and nodded, " I don't care."

" Well you guys aren't getting along and your my friend..."

" Lily. Go."

I smiled and got up to go by her.