Tears

Hunters POV

" BABY!!"

" LILYANNA!"

" BABY!"

What the fuck just happened!?

I heard a crash and I'm praying to god it wasn't her. I ran downstairs and almost bumped into my mom I couldn't even think straight.

" Woah there, slow down."

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I couldn't speak at all. I put my finger up so she can hold on.

" Ma... Lily..."

Her face instantly changed. " What happened?"

" Crash."

She put her hand to her mouth, " Oh my goodness come on! We are going to the hospital."

I shook my head, " It just... happened." The last part that I said was a whisper. " She was on the phone with me."

She shook her head but didn't say anything, she grabbed her keys and opened the door, once she realize that I was still standing there she grabbed my hand.

" Standing there isn't going to help Hunter. The baby girls parents don't even know. We need to hurry."

I was in a state of shock just thinking about the pain my baby is going through right now. I hope she is okay.

I grabbed my phone and left out the door with her.

" Do you know where she was at?"

I shook my head, " No, she said she was leaving Christian."

My mom nodded, " So she is close to Christians house. Call her parents."

God, how am I going to tell them their daughter could possibly be in a car accident?  I should of told her to call me back when she got home. Fuck Hunter!

I went to her moms number and hesitated to call her. I decided just to get it over with.

It rang three times before she picked up.

" Hello Hunter."

" Hey, are you sitting down?"

She chuckled, " Yes."

" Well I think Lily has been in a car accident and I don't know where she is and I'm trying to find her and-."

" What?! Oh my goodness is she at the hospital?! I'm coming!"

" No. she said she was leaving Christians house and then I heard a big boom and she hasn't replied."

I heard her sobbing and I was going to say something until I noticed my moms car stop and I saw the scene in front of me.

" 30th and 86th. Come now!"

I hung up and ran out. It was paramedics and many people gathering around the scene.  I saw Princess's car and another car. Lily's side of the car was messed up. I just stood there, taking in the scene before me. I watched everyone looking  and then I looked on the ground and there she was just laying there. The side of her face was bleeding and her eyes were closed.

" No!"

I tried to run to her but the dumb ass police officer wouldn't let me.

" Sorry son, but you can't come past this line."

" That's my fucking girlfriend!"

" I'm really sorry but you need to let them do their job."

I looked at her. Laying there lifeless. I know I couldn't go back there so I asked him the question.