Grandma Rosie

I don't feel good.

I can't get out of my bed.

I'm definitely not going to school.

I called my mom on my phone because I'm not going to yell.

" Mom."

" Yes darling?"

" I don't feel very well."

She sighed, " oh no I heard the bug is going around, I'm getting the thermometer."

It was a few seconds when she barged into my room.

She put the thermometer in my mouth and her eyes widen, my mom is so dramatic when it comes to us being sick.

" Oh Sweet Pea, 101 that's not good."

I laid back down and put the covers on my face.

" Mom I just want to go to sleep."

She shook her head, " Oh honey you will but you need to get some food in you."

" Okay but right after I'm going to sleep."

She nodded, " Okay well who is going to check up on you while everybody is out?"

" Mom I don't know."

She began looking at my ceiling and then her face lit up like she got an idea, " What if Grandma Rosie came?"

I immediately nodded my head. My grandma and I were really close. She lived pretty close but she likes to spend the nights so she pretty much has her own room here. Not to mention that she is super cool. So every time she sees me she says, " Lily, Life is too short so get Lit."

Yea she is a big fan of the internet. She has me on Snapchat! What 60 year old woman has a Snapchat?

" That's sounds good."

" Okay well I'm going to make you some soup and call Grandma."

I nodded.

I decided to shut my phone off in the middle of the night because I kept getting messages about what happened between Hunter and I. I'm getting tired of this , like come on people. We all saw what happened , we don't need to keep repeating the past.

I decided to put on t.v and watch whatever was on.

++++++++++++++

" Lily, get your booty up." 

I groaned and turn the other way from the person that was disrupting my sleep.

" Lily I would throw water on you."

I knew that voice! I turned around and there was my grandma with blue hair?

I rubbed my eyes, " Hey grandma."

She sat on my bed, " Hey Hon, how are you feeling?"

" Not so good but I will live, what's with the blue hair?"

She grinned, " Oh you like? Carl said blue would look good on me , and what do you know it did well I mean I'm not surprised because I can rock anything."

" Rock? And who is Carl?"

Her face changed like she was in high school and had the biggest crush on somebody.

" Carl is my new neighbor, he has two dogs and one of them tried to attack me and he came to my rescue, but I still don't like the dog." 

I laughed, " Well that sounds fun, Did my mom ever make that soup?"