Morning breath

I could tell he was following me to the dance floor because all you heard was grunting. He stopped though.

" What's wrong sugar plum."

" I told you to stop calling me that.

I shrugged, " I'm going to dance! Bye honey bear!"

I walked to where everyone was dancing at and I just started dancing. I was swaying my hips, I hope not in a sexy way but who cares it would make Hunter come.

Two songs later and I had three more shots and was still dancing. Hunter was still standing there but he never took his eyes off of me. I smirked and kept dancing.

" Party Bitchessssss."

Everyone screamed and I took another shot.
" Hey sexy."

Oh oh this guy is pretty stupiddddd.

I turned my attention to him and he was pretty cute, he wasn't Hunter though.

" Hellooo."

He looked like he wanted to eat me which was pretty creepy.

" Want to dance?"

There was a girl who was about to take a shot and I grabbed it from her and drunk it.

I'm pretty drunk! So drunk I can't feel my feet. I wonder how people who break their legs feel. Applause to them.

" Sureee."

He grabbed on my waist and I looked at Hunter. He had his fist balled up but just stood there. I smirked and put my arms around his neck.

Next thing I know the guy got knocked down. What the hell?

" Ooooooooo."

I looked up and saw Hunter standing right next to me. He looked at me and shook his head. He put his hands around my waist and looked down at the guy who now has a bloody nose.

" She's mine."

He grabbed my hand and walked out the house. I let my hand go and start skipping down the street.

+++++++++++++

Hunters POV

Does this guy not know that Lilyanna Montez is mine? Everyone knows that she is mine and for him to put his fucking hands around her is the most dumbest thing he could of done.

I know what she was doing and it worked but I know she knows what she was doing also and that kind of hurt.

I stood there just watching her dance by herself and noticed that this girl can light up the whole world if she wanted to. She is so beautiful and I mean anybody that had hurt her in the past was stupid.

" Hunter?"

I looked over to see her laying down on the seat.

" Yes?"

" I love you."

WHAT?!

" Huh?"

When I didn't get a response I looked over and she was fast asleep.

SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME! WAS THAT THE LIQUOR TALKING?! OR DOES SHE REALLY LOVE ME?

I mean no doubt that I loved her but she felt the same?! Should I talk to her about it?