Bad Ass!

" So anything new going on chica?"

Mia, Will and I were sitting down at the park, Will thought the park would be a good refreshment.

" Nope I don't think so."

Yes I was lying but I know how Mia and Will would get once I tell them about Hunter.

Mia shook her head, " Come on honey, we saw you hop on the bad boys bike."

Will smirked, " Did you get anything?"

I slapped Will on his shoulder, " Guys! I didn't say anything because I didn't think it was a big deal."

Mia nodded, " Okay if it's not a big deal then tell us what you did."

Dammit.

" Well we went to a cliff and we jumped down well he jumped down because I wasn't then I took his clothes , he came up there and we were just playing around until I started going down into the water."

I wasn't going to tell them about Hunters dad, because that was his business.

Will shrugged, " So no kissing?"

I chuckled, " No kissing."

He took an apple out his bag, " No wonder why you didn't tell us , it was boring."

Mia scoffed, " Everything isn't about kissing or sex, Hunter respects Lily and they are getting closer so when the timing is perfect they would get together and live happily ever after."

I rolled my eyes, " I agree-."

Will started choking on his Apple.

I stood up and began hitting his back.

He put his hand up, " I'm okay."

" Are you sure?"

" Yes you just said you agreed with what Mia said."

Mia started cracking up, " Because what I said was true and that caused you to start dying on us."

I put my hands up in the air, " Wait Guys , I agreed with Mia when she said sex isn't everything."

Will nodded, " Ohh make sense, well I hate to end this lovely hang out but I have a date.

They are both hanging up on me but Will has a freaking date!

" With who?!"

" Ok it's not a date but it's only me and him so I'm calling it a date."

Mia nodded, " Is it with that Brian guy?"

Will smirked, " You know it sister."

What would I do with these two?

+++++++++++++++++

Another school day.

Another day I don't want to get out of my bed.

And another day I have to deal with these kids.

" Honey are you up?"

It was my mom, " Yes come in."

She came in wearing her work clothes, " Hey sweet pea."

" I sat up, " Hey mom, what's up?"

" Well I understand if you don't want to say anything but the other day I kind of saw you hop off a bike with some guy, he is handsome if I might add. Like a bad ass."

Did my mom just say bad ass?

" Really Mom? Bad ass?"

" What?! Isn't that the saying now?"