Be nice

We pulled up to Ryder's and I hopped out before Cole, because I knew he would jump out and I didn't want him getting in trouble. My assumption was correct.

"I'm kind of hungry Hunter."

Hunter rolled his eyes, " Cole you don't have to play that game once you see somewhere that has food and you say your hungry to get some, we came here to eat."

Cole yelled YAY.

When we walked in you can instantly smell the good greasy pizza. We took the table next to the window in the back.

" Lily."

I turned my attention to Cole, " yes?"

" Can we get the pepperoni pizza, I don't like the cheese because it makes me think of white slime, yuck!"

I instantly thought of something and wanted to to slap myself.

" Sure."
+++++++++

The waitress came and took our order. I couldn't help but notice how she kept glancing at Hunter. I had this feeling inside me, not knowing what it was.

She looked at Cole, " What would you like little man?"

Cole put his finger to his chin and began tapping like he didn't know when he just told me not even 2 minutes ago.

" I would like pepperoni please, with chocolate milk."

She wrote it down then looked at Hunter.

" What about the drinks?" I said sprite while Hunter said water.

She nodded and walked away. But I noticed she looked at Hunter before she left.

" I think she likes you."

He didn't look up from his phone, like every other time, " Whatever."

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

Cole smiled," yea she is giving me chocolate milk!"

I laughed at his cuteness, during the time when our food was getting ready Cole and I were joking around. I was laughing when he said things to Hunter that I could tell Hunter didn't like. 

+++++++++++++

We were currently done eating pizza when the waiter came, " Here's your check, hope to see you again."

I went to go grab the bill and a hand stopped mine before I could grab it.

" What do you think you are doing?"

I looked confused, "I'm paying for the bill."

He looked at me with no emotions ever. How?

" You are not paying the bill, I asked you if you can come and what gentleman would I be if I wouldn't pay the bill."

He had that smirk at the end. Deciding not to have a mood change again, I just agreed to pay half.

He shook his head and stood up towards the desk to pay the bill. I told Cole to stay right here and got up also. Once he saw me he began to walk faster and I did the same.

He reached towards the desk before me and put 25 dollars on the desk before I even got my money out.

" Keep the change."

He looked at me with that smirk I now hate and began to walk back towards the table.

I smiled kindly at the man who looked confused at what happen and walked back towards the table.

" Why did you do that you little -,"

I had to stop myself because of Cole but man he knew he was going to get it.

He had the same look and asked Cole did he want to play some games. Of course Cole said yes and walked over to where the arcade was.

While Cole was playing a shooting game I decided now was my chance to talk to Hunter.

" I don't like you. You could of at least let me pay half."

"Does it look like I care?"

I was going to strangle this guy.

" Get off your period. I love how you treat Cole, but there are other beings in this world. So stop acting like a prick all the time and maybe try to be nice."

I was really tired of his attitude. I don't understand why he acts like this.

" Just stop Lilyanna."

I decided to ignore him and went to go play games with Cole.

" Come on Cole, it's time to go."

Cole turned around with a gun in his hands and pouted.

" Why, we just got here!"

I walked up to Cole and whispered, " We can come back."

He smiled and ran to Hunter.

" Sorry Hunter."

+++++++++++++

We pulled up to my house and Cole hopped out so he can give me a hug. " Bye Lily, thanks for coming with us."

He then told me to bend down and he whispered something in my ear. " I know it's looks like my brother is mad but he is happy too."

I smiled and gave Cole a hug bye. He got back in the car and I strapped him in.

I didn't bother saying bye to Hunter. He was just going to make me more irritated. I closed the door and Hunter sped off.

++++++++++

When I walked inside the house I almost fell because of Nicks clown foot shoe.

" Nick get your clown shoe away from the door!"

He and his friend from the other day came down the stairs. Shit! What if the shoe was his?

"Sorry sis but that isn't mine, those are Connors."

I didn't want to look up, " well ... uhhh I wouldn't call it a clown foot, probably an average male shoe size."

He laughed. " it's okay my cousins says the same thing."

I laughed nervously and ran up the stairs. 

Connor was really cute. He had dark brown hair but it had little curls at the top. He always smelled good which was good. His eyes were a light blue.

I wouldn't go out with him because he's Nicks friend and that would be awkward, but I can't hide the fact that he is good looking.

I ran upstairs to my room and fell face first on my bed. I was rethinking the day I had. Cole is a sweetheart but his brother is confusing. I wonder if something happened to make him be so angry all the time.

I always see Cole with Hunter and they never talk about their parents. Maybe I'm just overthinking things.

Yea I'm just over thinking things.

Or.... maybe Hunter is Bipolar.

Shut the hell up.

+++++++++++++++

Hey guys . That was another chapter . Kind of short but I wanted to get it out there

How did you like the little " date "

What about Connor? Picture on the top

Well that's it for me guys.

Vote or don't byeeeee ❤️