I cant believe you got me wet

Hunter is crazy if he thinks I'm jumping off a cliff! My mind is saying no but my mouth won't shut up.

I felt bad about his dad but I knew he didn't want to hear pity he just needed a friend to listen. He became more attractive to me for some weird reason.

Wait! Did I just say more attractive?

No I mean he is attractive , a blind person can see that but more?

God Lily , what is going on.

We pulled up to the cliff and I was immediately scared. I'm going to die, it's my time.

" Come on, don't be scared now."

I looked up at him to see him smirking, good to know  he thinks this is funny.

When he asked me to go swimming I immediately thought of him takin his shirt off and it happened to come out but good thing he didn't hear it.

Hey don't judge!

I hopped off the bike and started taking off my shirt. I looked up to find him staring.

I smirked," Coming Moore."

His ears started to turn red and I wanted to laugh but didn't want to embarrass him.

He started taking his clothes off and DAMN!

I see abs!

I see the V line!

I see his tattoos!

I see everything. I know I'm staring but who cares.

" Coming Montez."

I didn't want to look away but once I did I saw him smirking. I looked at the ground and found the closest thing to me.

A rock.

I picked it up and threw it at him , he dodged it quickly but his face looked hilarious like he was afraid of little old me.

I laughed, " That would of been hilarious."

He still had that look on his face, " Your crazy."

I shrugged, " Yea yea come on."

" Hey don't rush."

I faked cough, " Okay punk."

He started walking towards the edge and looked at me.

" See you on the other side princess."

Princess?

Then he jumped , oh god he is crazy!

I can't believe he just did that. I ran to the edge and looked down.

He hasn't came up yet. I'm going to have to jump.

And BAM headlines: two people died being idiots by jumping off a cliff.

" YOU LAZY BUM!! GET UP ALREADY!"

I finally saw his head come up, " Hey!"

I put my hand to my chest, " Thank God."