Dance with me

" So he's really not going?"

" Nope."

Mia, Will and I were at Mia's house. We haven't been around each other really and I missed my best friends.

Mia sighed, " Are you sure? Maybe he is just bullshitting."

I shook my head, " No he said dances weren't his thing."

Will groaned, " But it's prom!"

" I know."

Mia shrugged, " Well your coming with us."

Will eyes lit up, " Of course you don't have a choice."

I shook my head, " Mia you will be with Nick and Will you will be off doing god knows what. I'm fine."

Mia looked at me and just stared.

" What?"

" Let's not be stupid. You are coming and that's final."

Will clapped his hands, " Final."

Well it looks like I'm going to prom and Hunter recommended that I go.

" Want to go to a party tonight."

It wasn't Thursday so thank god. It was Saturday and that meant I can sleep in.

" Sure."

Will jumped up, " I will go get ready."

+++++++++++++

I was in my closet finding something to wear. I called Hunter to let him know that there was a party and he is coming to pick me up in...

20 minutes?!

I think God heard me freaking out because Mia walked in. She had a peach color dress that was opened in the middle. I have the same exact one but in black and I think we should match.

" We are twinning tonight."

She smiled, " What better way to do it."

She straightened my hair quickly and I looked at the clock, Hunter would be here any minute

" You look good."

I looked in the mirror and laughed, " So do you. We should start heading downstairs."

I nodded and grabbed my things.

We were sitting on the couch taking pictures on Mias snapchat when the doorbell rung.

I stood up, " I got it."

I opened the door and whew! My boyfriend looked hot!