1. After 1,000 Years

My name is Elisha, Elisha Mikaelson, I've learned that I'm named after my father, Elijah, but I've never met him. I turned about 1000 years ago and I haven't left where I am at today, Mystic Falls, Virginia I haven't left here since my first transition. I've transitioned thousands of times and somehow I've been able to control it. To change whenever I want, wherever I want. It's quite freeing actually. Anyways, I've stayed around Mystic Falls as it came to be what it is nowadays. I lost contact with anyone in the Mikaelson bloodline, but Esther does come to me in dreams telling me that everything will be okay. Until one day she came to me and said that my father would be arriving outside of town and that I should meet with him. It was easy enough since I hang around the Petrova doppelganger, Elena, so after the founders masquerade ball when she gets taken I get taken as well. It was part of my plan and it worked. When I woke up from being knocked out I see that I'm sitting slumped over on the couch as Elena is curled up on the other side.

"You realize that they aren't going to hurt you right?" I ask looking at her.

"How can you be so certain?"

"Because they want to hand you over to a guy by the name of Elijah Mikaelson to try to get off his naughty list, but I have a feeling that that's not going to happen- them getting on his good side I mean."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I have ears Elena, and I may or may not be a supernatural creature of wonder," I laugh a little at my clever response when I hear the front door open as a guy that I recognize the smell of walks in the room quietly. I only partially listen to the conversation between the female and Elijah before they both walk into the room.

"You're here great," I say getting up and vamp speeding over to the women, "I'm leaving but I figured I would say goodbye and your friend over there won't stop fidgeting which is making the slightest noise but is annoying the crap out of me."

"I'm sorry who are you?" Elijah asks.

"Well, I'm insulted that you don't recognize me," I say fake hurt and he gives me a confused look, "1001," I say before walking past him, but he grabs my arm, "I'm not leaving the house Elijah, just simply leaving the room, I know you have more questions for me, but you have more pressing matters to attend to," with that I walk out of the room into one of the side rooms.

After about five minutes Elijah walks in, "Who are you, and I want an answer this time."

"Elisha Mikaelson, born 986 to a Mariah Addams and her side guy Elijah Mikaelson. When Nicholas found out I wasn't his he started to beat me, that's when my mother found Esther and made a deal with her to teach me magic since I am a witch, but my mother was a wolf so that made me a hybrid. Then when your brother, Henrik, died when him and Niklaus decided to watch the wolves and they got attacked, I was the one that drew the wolf away from them to make their escape."

"You were the little girl that was at the edge of the woods," he says.

"Yeah, it was the pack that I was in that did it, more specifically Nicholas, he was the guy I called father before I knew that he wasn't, he knew what he was doing when he attacked your family. He thought it was one of them that was my father, but it was neither, like I said before."

"You said that I am your father which is impossible."

"I happened before we were turned," I say as I take down one of the boards on the windows, "can you have your moles give me back my daylight right?" I ask turning to him, "I know I don't need it but it's nice to have, it was my mother's, and if I have to get it back heads will roll," after I say this a see a small smile on his face as he nods.

"Gladly, but how do I know you are telling the truth?"

I sigh at this and motion for him the come closer as I pull out a pocket knife and pull over a table, "it's a simple spell, our blood mixes fully then you are my father, if it doesn't well Esther will have a pretty pissed off tribrid and frankly I'm not fun when I'm pissed," with that I slice my hand and hand him the blade for him to do the same. Once there was enough blood pulled on the table I start the spell. Within 2 minutes our blood was fully mixed together and I look at him, "there you have it, and if you don't trust me, I know other witches that can do the same spell and come out with the same result."