3. Wolves

When i woke up i heard what sounded like shuffling so i open my eyes and see Josh still asleep so i lifted my head to see that it was Elijah coming out of Josh's room. I carefully get up and out of Josh's arms without waking him before looking at Elijah which just kind of raised his eyebrow at me. I simply turn around and walk into the kitchen and start making coffee as Elijah walked in, "i thought you were sleeping in his roomates room," he says seriously.

"I was, then as i bet you heard, we watched a movie and i fell asleep," he nodded as i pulled out three mugs and sit them next to the coffee pot. I look at the time on the stove to see that it was about 8:00 meaning that if i got Josh up now and he started to move we could be out of here by 9, then be in Mystic Falls by ten, "so what time do you have plans with the Dr?" i ask as i pour the coffee into a mug and hand it to him and pour it into the two other cups.

"Whenever i get back into town today," he says.

"Okay, well i'm going to wake up Josh so we can get out of here by 9 and hopefully be in town by ten," he nods to this as i walk into the living room and wake up Josh by hitting him in the shoulder.

"You know i hate when you wake me up like that," he says as he rubs his eyes and sits up, "not to mention i was already up."

"Then why aren't you packing for a week now?"

"I need coffee," with that he vamp speeds to the kitchen with me right behind him. Once there he basically chugs the coffee before walking past me and going to his room, "happy i'm packing," he says sarcastically.

"Very," i say sarcastically as i follow him. I go into his room and grab one of his sweatshirts and snapbacks and leave to change in the bathroom. When i got done i go back to his room and see a neat pile of clothes and i walk over to it knowing it's not Josh's but once i was close enough to it i knew it was Elijah's just by the smell. I grab one of Josh's bags and put Elijah and my's close in it before stuffing it into Josh's duffle bag. That's when i heard the door being unlocked and i look at Josh and he looks at me before we both vamp speed out to the living room to see Bash walking in and he didn't look good.

"Josh," he says before collapsing, "don't let them in," he passes out and i go over and drag i'm into the apartment and see Elijah standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I hear his heart starting to fade so i bit my wrist and fed him my blood before turning back to Josh which was at the door.

"What do you want?" he asks the person i don't recognize.

"To be left in, of course," the guy was about the same height as Josh but had more muscle mass then he did. The guy also had dark hair with a face that you just wanted to punch.

"Who are you?" i ask stepping up next to Josh.

"It doesn't matter, i have a message for you though."

"From?" i question.

"I can't say," the guys says, "the message is, that you need to come to mystic falls and convince the doppelganger to stop hiding," after that he staked himself.

"Well that doesn't scare me at all," i say, "Josh get your bag and put it in the car then get Bash in the back set, Elijah head to the car also, i'll take care of him," i say nudging the body with my foot.

It didn't take long for me to get rid of the body, i just took him out the back door and threw him in the dumpster before pouring gas on him and burning the body. I left and walked to the car which everyone was sitting in and got in. i start to drive and everything is quiet until there was a loud gasp in the back seat and i look to see Bash awake, "welcome back to the living Bash."