9. The Hybrid

When i woke up i looked around and saw that i was surrounded by coffins, i get up and looked at each of them and they had initials on all of them so i knew who was who. I opened Elijah's and placed my hand on his hand that had the ring on it before closing the lid and moving to the door opening it with my magic. It didn't take long for me to find where Niklaus was and vamp speed there.

I was able to stay hidden as Stefan walks up carrying someone, "they went rabid, some of them i killed the others just bleed out," Niklaus says and i notice he's sitting on a stump with a beer bottle in his hands. He stands up and walks over to Stefan, "in the end, they are all dead," he yells and throws the bottle against a tree making it shatter. He's going to be pissed when he finds out that i'm the one that put him in this situation, "i did everything that i was told!" he yells before taking a breath to calm down, "i should be able to turn them. I broke the curse, i killed a wolf, i killed a vampire, i killed the doppelganger," Klaus looks at Stefan and he looks worried as if Niklaus can tell that Elena isn't dead. Niklaus didn't say anything about it though instead he says, "you look like hell."

"Last i checked i'm dieing," i was confused but i look at Stefan's arm and see the wolf bit, "and you don't want to heal me. I had to take him out, i had no choice. I failed you, i'm sorry. Do what you have to do" i guess he is talking about the guy that he was carrying.

"It should have worked," Niklaus says walking back over to the bottles before biting his hand and putting his blood into it, "bottoms up," he hands the glass over to Stefan which takes it, "we're leaving," with that Niklaus walks away from him before turning back looking around, "it appears you are the only comrade i have left," he starts to walk away again, but i wasn't going to let that happen.

"What does that make me?" i ask walking out looking at Niklaus.

"How they hell-"

I cut him off, "I got myself out, I'm good like that," i say with a smile, "i also could have woken up everyone else, but guess what, i didn't. I won't to work with you not against you, that's why i'm here, I'll help."

"If you can help tell me why this didn't work," Niklaus says.

"I can't answer that right now but i can find out later," I look directly at Niklaus when i say this and he nods walking away. I glance at Stefan as i walk past him as he drinks the blood in the glass and follows Klaus and i. Once we get in the car Niklaus starts to drive as he questions me on things which i answer simply if the question seemed reasonable if not i let him know. Before i knew it we were in Chicago, Klaus and Stefan reminis in the time that they spent there which makes me smile since it seemed like a joyous time, for Niklaus at least. After about ten minutes Niklaus walks back to the car where I'm still sitting because i didn't have to get out. He said about going to see some witch dealing with this hybrid problem which makes me curious about who it is which makes me smile a bit.

We drive for about half an hour before we show up at a bar and walk in, Stefan says something and Niklaus responds but i don't care until i hear a female voice say, "You gotta be kidding me," when i look i don't recognize the women but that doesn't surprise me much, but i can sense that she is a witch.

"So a hybrid walks into the bar and says to the bartender-"

"Stop, you may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny," the women says cutting off Niklaus, "i remember you."

"Yeah," Stefan says "you're Gloria," so that's this witch's name.

"Mm-Hmm," she says then looks at me, "i don't remember you."

"That because you've never seen me before," I tell her walking up to her, "i am Elisha."

"You wouldn't be the one related to-"