5. Getting My Father Back

The following day I snuck into the Salvatore house and got Elijah's phone and contacted Dr. Martin and went to see him. While I was there Luca got a call from Bonnie saying that she wanted to meet him and his dad about Elijah. Together Luca and i convinced the doctor to go so the two of them left and i followed behind them so when they went into the Grill i waited a little before entering also to here the doctor saying, "i didn't want to but my son convinced me to hear you out," with that i walked over to them still unnoticed to Stefan until the doctor stood up. I placed a hand on his shoulder and motioned for him to sit down again.

"Hear him out," he nods slightly sitting back down as i pull up a chair, "continue," i say to Stefan which just looked at me.

"We know that Klaus has your daughter, i'm sorry for the way i got the information, but it's good to know. We can work together to get her back," Bonnie says.

"How?" I question for the two.

"I'm guessing that you two had a plan to kill Klaus, we want to help. You can trust us, i give you my word, we all do."

"It's a suicide mission without Elijah," I say when no one says anything.

"Not unless a witch can harness enough power," Dr. Martin says.

"The power could kill someone, if they can't control it," i shoot back, "Anyways, i can tell that you two aren't going to work something out so we should just depart ways," i say standing up followed my the doctor and Luca, "you know how to get a hold of me if you need me," i say to Stefan before leaving the Grill and heading back to the doctor's apartment. Luca was saying something about getting his sister out and his dad says that Elijah is their only chance. They don't realize what I am and i smile mentally at this. Anyways, he went on to say about how he was going to let Elijah kill the Salvatore's which made me worry because if they died Elena would never work with us which won't be any good.

The next thing i know is that they are setting up to do a spell to get Elijah out of his daggered state. Luca says about being in the Salvatore house and I told him to go to the basement, that that's where Elijah is. He looks at me and nods before concentrating again to go to the basement. After a while he says that Elena is fighting him, but she is stronger than him and i knew that it was Katarina and i tell them that as Luca's dad tells him to look for something he can use as a dagger. The next thing next thing i know is that he caught on fire and i quickly grabbed him setting myself on fire also until I took him out of the spell and he dropped to the ground. His dad pushed me out of the way checking for a pulse, but i already knew he was dead. He grabbed a grimoire from the table and started to perform a spell, but it wasn't working. Luca didn't deserve this, simple as that. I will make them pay, they already took my father away from me now they took Luca away from his dad.

I walk out of their apartment and to the Grill knowing Elena would be there because of the band that was playing, not to mention she has a specific smell that i can find miles away. I show up acting as normal as I can as i talk to some people brushing them off when i see Bonnie and Elena talking. That's when her phone goes off and she walks out and i walk over to Bonnie, "Who's on the phone with Elena?"

"I don't know," Bonnie answers looking at me then walking over in the direction of someone else, "Dr. Martin are you okay?"

"Where is she?" he asks and i look at him as he glances at me, i semi-zone out the rest of their conversation knowing how it will most likely go, until the lights on the stage shatter and the doctor turns back to Bonnie asking where Elena is again which Bonnie denies so he breaks more lights making the Grill lose power totally. He then breaks an alcohol bottle on the bar setting it on fire making people scream and run out in terror. The doctor then walks away from Bonnie in search for Elena until she calls out to him making the mistake of saying that he doesn't need Elijah to get his daughter back. This makes him light up another bar on fire before he is tackled to the ground by Caroline which I quickly use the aneurysm spell to get her off of him as Matt came over and pushed the doctor up against a pillar telling him to get away from her. He ended up getting a bottle into his neck before i told the doctor to go, that Elena had left. Once he is out of the Grill i bit my wrist and feed Matt my blood knowing that it would heal him faster than Caroline's will not to mention she still can't 100% control her hunger. Once Matt is healed I look at Caroline and she nodded so I vamp speed to Elena's place where i found the doctor hiding out. When Elena and Stefan came back i immediately sense that it wasn't Elena but instead Katarina, but i didn't say anything. When Katerina came up stairs the doctor stepped out of his hiding spot and went to grab her but she just sank her teeth into him before letting him drop. I step out of my hiding spot and look at Katrina as Bonnie kneels next to him saying about how she didn't have to kill him even though he wasn't dead. Bonnie then went to close his eyes when he grabbed her and I felt her powers being transferred before i snapped his neck.