22. The Hunter's True Ability

I wake up to my alarm going off and i shut it off quickly as i hear Josh groan, “go back to sleep, i’ll be back soon,” i say to him and i can see him nod slightly as he rolls over. I get up and go and change into athletic leggings and a t-shirt slipping on sneakers quickly before finding my gloves that are made for weight lifting, but fit with the outfit. I then grab my phone and head down stairs to see my father and uncle talking, but i walk past them and grab an apple sitting down at the island counter.

“You training today?” my uncle asks as i pull out my phone to see that Caroline texted me.

“Yes, with the hunter in town, but Caroline told me were Tyler is at so the plan can be set into motion,” i say tossing my apple into the sink and getting up, “i’ll text you when we are heading to the hospital,” i say walking out of the room and grabbing my keys for my bike and head out to the garage, starting my bike and driving to Connor’s trailer. Once i pull up i see him coming out of his trailer since i rode my bike all the way up to his place.

“Ready to start training?” he asks as i take off my helmet.

“I know where Tyler’s at,” i tell him and he nods for me to continue, “he’s in the hospital room 114,” Connor nods going back into his trailer.

I could hear him grabbing a couple things before coming back out, “your first task will be getting the werewolf venom from Tyler,” he tells me, “i’ll be there if you need any help,” i nod to this putting my helmet back on as he walks past me probably to his car as i start up my bike once again and driving off to the hospital. Once i pull up to the hospital i see Connor pull up behind me as i pull off my helmet.

We walk into the hospital and to Tyler’s room with not problem and as soon as Tyler sees me he smiles a little bit, “Elisha what are you doing here?” he asks.

“Simple really,” i say walking over to him and stabbing him in the neck with a needle injecting him with a paralytic, “man i imagined you were going to put up a fight against me,” i say grabbing him and dragging him over to the bed, “oh and don't try anything because what i just injected you with is a paralytic so you won't be able to move.”

“Now get what we need so we can leave,” Conner says handing me a syringe which i take and turn back to Tyler lifting his lip to pull out his venum, “sorry about this,” i whisper knowing her heard but Connor didn't. I pull away from Tyler as i hand the surange back to Connor, “we should go, that paralytic won't hold him for much longer,” i say leaving the room with Connor behind me. Once we were out of the hospital i could hear Tyler freaking out, but ignore it as i put my helmet on and drive back to Connor’s trailer. Connor sets up a beaker and benson burner to distill the venom and i watch carefully with every movement. After a while he starts to ask questions about the Gilbert’s and i answer them all and he picks up a folder that i notice is labeled with Jeremy's name as he reads through it quickly making sure what i told him aligned with what is there. After a while i question why he wants to look at Jeremy and he tells me it’s because he saw his mark much like i do. I get a text from Nik asking what the hell happened to me telling him that we were at the hospital and i sigh slightly making Connor look at me, “i have to go, my dad is freaking out asking where i went.”

“Okay, well here is my number, text me and we can work with a time for you to come and train,” i nod to him taking the paper before walking out of the trailer and driving to the Lockwood mansion knowing that Nik is probably going to be there.

When i pull up to the house i hear Tyler say, “who the hell are you?” and i could sense the hybrids and my uncle in the house so i get off my bike and walk up and into the house as Carol tells Tyler that they are hear for his protection, “more deputies?” he questions.