12. The Last Coffin

The next morning i wake to someone opening my door and i use my speed to pin them to the wall next to the door in a matter of seconds. When i look i see that it is Elijah and i let him go, "sorry," i say turning to look at the time on my phone to see that it is about a quarter till 6, "why are you coming in my room this early?" i question as i start grabbing clothes from my closet.

"Because of this," he says taking out a note and handing it to me. I read it carefully, seeing that it was from Damon, and had to stop myself from laugh at it:

Dear Elijah and Elisha, let's get together, plot the destruction of your brother/uncle, XOXO

"He is something else," i say shaking my head, before stopping and listening to hear that Niklaus and everyone else is still asleep, "you going?" i ask him lowly.

"I think it would be good to hear him out."

"True, you could propose something and make it think it is his idea," i say in reference to the dinner i brought up about yesterday.

"That's what i was thinking," he nods to this, "but this is in reference to the both of us," i get at what he is suggesting and nod.

"Just let me change real quick and i'll meet you downstairs or in the garage," he nods to this and leaves the room so i can change. I grab one of my sweaters that says 'nerd' that is red with a pair of blue jeans, high tops, and my pair of fake glasses. I gave myself a once over before going down stairs to see Elijah patiently waiting so i grab my book bag making sure all my stuff is in there, but i notice that my drawing notebook was gone and i look at the table to see it sitting there. I grab it throwing it in my bag quickly zipping it up before slinging it on over one of my shoulders and walking over to grab my keys heading to the garage knowing Elijah is following behind me.

Once we were in the car and started driving to the woods where Damon said to meet quietly until Elijah says, "Niklaus showed me your drawings."

I could feel my grip on the wheel tighten slightly before i take a deep breath relaxing a bit, "he had no right to do that."

"You are indeed correct, but this is Niklaus we are talking about," i smile a little at this, "but he is right when he says you have a true talent. All your drawings are impressive, especially the ones of Niklaus and me."

"Did Niklaus tell you about our little conversation that we had?" i glance over at him for a moment before looking back at the road.

"Yes, he did."

"I figured as much," i nod a little to this, "you should know though, i did the drawings unconsciously, my hand just kind of got a mind of its own and drew them," when i say this i pull up and stop the car since we were at the woods.

"You should know that Niklaus is also an artist, he has many painting and drawings of his own," Elijah says before getting out of the car and i follow pursuit and walked with him until we got to the meeting spot. I found a rather large rock and sat down on it as Elijah stays standing. We both here a voice as we see someone approaching us and it didn't take long for me to tell it was Damon just from the sight,

Damon hangs up his phone and looks at us, "Elijah my favorite original, back from the dead, you clean up nice."

"Well i see where i rank," i say sarcastically bringing Damon's attention to me.

"Well of course you out rank all of them, i've known you the longest," Damon says.

"You left something in my pocket," Elijah interjects bringing the conversation back to the original purpose.