13. The Ball

When i wake up i feel an arm wrapped around my waist and when i open my eyes i see Josh's face as he looks at me, "morning," he says and i smile a little at this as he kisses me, "Elijah told me about what happened last night, he also said that Esther wants to throw a ball," i can tell that he sighs at this, "they are going to have a couple people to come over to fit Kol, Finn, and i for a suit, Klaus also, if he ever shows back up."

"What do you mean?" i ask sitting up slightly.

"This morning i heard him leave, it wasn't long after everything went quiet in the house," Josh explains.

"Okay, what time is it?"

"About eight, i was going to wake you up so we can go down stairs," Josh says getting up and grabbing a pair of jeans and a Metallica t-shirt to change into as i get up and grab a pair of jeans and band tank top not really feeling the nice dress up today. We walk down stairs to see two of my uncles and my brother already getting fitted for suits as my dad is polishing one of his pairs of dress shoes as Rebekah is getting her nails done.

"Look who decided to join the living-ish," my brother says and i roll my eyes at him as i sit next to Rebekah on the couch as one of the tailer people hands Josh a suit for him to go change into.

"What were you up to this morning Elisha?" Kol asks looking at me in the mirror with a devilish smirk.

I roll my eyes, "one i'm not stupid enough to do anything in a house full of vampires and two unlike you i have a stable relationship that isn't based off of sex," i tell him, "not to mention i don't divulge my secrets to people, and that, my dear uncle, if not something i'm about to tell."

"Now what fun is that?" Kol asks.

"Kol i suggest you shut up before she finds some kind of sharp object and find some way to embed it into your neck, without making you bleed all over your suit," Caun says not looking up from what the women was doing to his paint leg.

"I doubt she would do anything," Kol says and i give him a little aneurysm making him look uncomfortable before looking back up at me through the mirror, "what the hell?"

"I warned you," Caun laughs slightly at this, "she's a force to be reckoned with, and trust me i wouldn't push her too much," i can see Caun shudder slightly just thinking about something i did, "she's an alpha and she won't back down, to anyone or anything."

With that there was a semi peaceful semi awkward quite that set in the room and i simply pulled out my phone and start to look through a couple of my notifications and Josh walked back in and started to get the suit adjusted, "Elisha, when we were in the prison world, as you called it, i heard you singing," Rebekah starts and i almost automatically freeze wondering where she is going with this, "why don't you sing something now because it is to bloody quiet in here."

"And if i decline?" i ask looking at her.

"Well then i guess i'll just have to bribe you," she says.

"Tell me, how are you going to do that?" Rebekah just smiles before leaning over to me.

"Helping you get a dress that will make Josh speechless," she whispers.

"That really isn't a bribe, but i guess i can sing something," i say pulling up my youtube and finding a video and playing a song. When i finish and i look at everyone to see the shock on their faces except for Caun and Josh.

"Where did that come from?" Finn asks shocked.

"My lungs," i say sarcastically.

"Sing something else," Kol says still shocked, i smile at this and sing another song.