14. All My Children

The next morning i got up without waking Josh and get dressed before going to see if Niklaus was up, which he wasn't, so i go into his room and pull the curtains open to be welcomed to with a hiss, "what the fuck."

"I said i wanted to be out of here early, so get up and get dressed, i'm leave in fifteen minutes with or without you," i say walking out of his room closing the door. I walk down the stairs to be greeted by Esther and Elijah in the kitchen. When Elijah faced me I saw a mug of coffee in his hand which he hands me and i smile with a short nod as a thanks, "good morning."

"Well it will be good until Niklaus comes down stairs," Elijah says giving me a knowing glance.

"I told him i wanted to be out of here early, his chose to not be up early," i say before drinking the coffee picking up on the vervain and wolfsbane immediately.

"Elisha i couldn't help but notice that Elijah put two clear liquids in your coffee. What are they?" Esther asks looking at me curiously.

"The two things that can make a hybrid week," i say hearing Niklaus coming into the kitchen.

"I still don't understand how you can stomach so much of it," he says as he takes the cup of coffee Elijah was handing to him.

"After a millenia you will build a tolerance to the point that you can withstands high amounts for long times, not to mention in my case it makes me invincible," they all give me a confused look, "i'm a tribrid which makes me basically invincible, but now that i'm not affected by vervain and wolfsbane that brings me to the invincible category."

"But you can never be truly invincible," Esther says, making us all look at her, "everyone has some kind of a weakness."

I laugh at this, "i remember the last time someone tried to use a weakness against me, they ended up with a nasty bite. You see Esther, when someone tries to use a weakness against me, i don't falter i just get mad and when i'm mad heads start to roll," i say looking at her. She wouldn't make it obvious, but i could see the fear strike through her, "anyways, you ready to go Niklaus?" i ask turning my attention to my uncle which still looks a little stunned at my sudden aggression, but bounces back finishing the coffee before nodding, "we'll be back," i say walking out of the house grabbing my keys on the way.

The drive was short and Niklaus didn't say anything until we got there, "i thought we talked about you calling me Niklaus."

"Yeah, i know uncle Nik," i say getting out of the car and he followed, "everyone is probably out back training," i say as i start to walk around the house as the sounds of my people training reaches my ears. When i got to the back i see everyone in some kind of combat training, even Niklaus' guys.

"This is quite the training you have here," Niklaus comments.

"It all came from me," i tell him, "i trained some of them, which trained others, which help train more," i tell him as i watch over everyone, "come on, i want to see what your guys are doing," i say starting to walk over to them. As i pass groups of people they all greet me before looking at Niklaus with hesitation, ready for him to step out of line to attack. Once i get over to Niklaus' hybrids i see that Bash is grilling them on something which makes me laugh a bit catching all of their attention, "please don't stop on my account, i want to see what kind of power you have," i say walking to stand in front of them. They all look at me then Niklaus which just nods and i take that as i sing that he want to see also.

I pull off my t-shirt before one of Niklaus' guys says, "why are you pulling off your shirt?"

"So she doesn't get any of your blood on it," Bash says and i throw the shirt at him, "oh bit me," he says sarcastically pulling the shirt off his face.