28: The Cure

When i wake up i'm laying down on the couch with a blanket over me as i rub my eyes knowing that they were probably puffy from my crying, “Morning sunshine. You look pathetic,” i hear Tyler say, i'm guessing he can't see me and he his looking towards Nik.

“Only until Bonnie’s spell locking me in her wears off. Then I’ll look different, angerier perhaps. Or i won't look like anything at all because i’ll have gouge your eyeballs from their sockets,” Nik growls as i sit up looking at the two men staring each other down.

“My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, i could shove it down your throat and make you mortal,” Tyler seems to laugh a little when he says this.

“I’m an original. What makes you think that my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you,” my uncle shoots back.

“You know what i think? I think that’s impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken and your sire line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you, happens only to you, which means i can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although i am still debating just how to do it,” my uncle speeds over to the barrier to go after Tyler but he can't because of the invisible wall.

“I recommend drowning. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter,” my uncle replies in a harsh tone.

I could see the anger in Tyler's eyes so i'm quickle to move slightly pushing my uncle back from the barrier, “Tyler i am warning you as a friend when i say this, if you even try to get close to my uncle with that cure he will be the least of your worries. I may not believe that killing a wolf is the right thing and i will stay true to that, instead i’ll make your life a living hell. Maybe scrap you with my teeth and bring you so close to the brink of death then pull you back just to the edge of sanity,” i could see the slight fear in his eyes and smile slightly, “so please by all means go right ahead with your plan, see how far that gets you,” with that i turn back around catching a glimpse of my uncle Kol before walking over to where his body was lying to just sit on the ground and look at his body, “Oh and Tyler, you might want to warn you friends that when i get out of her i will make their lives a living hell especially the ones that had something to do with this, aka Jeremy, Bonnie, Elena and anyone else that decides to cross me while i'm in here.”

I don't know how long i sit like this before Caroline walks through the backdoor, “you're still here? What are you doing?”

“Gloating,” Tyler responds, i could hear him pouring himself a drink but i don't care to move as i look into my uncles eyes which were still open.

“Hello Caroline,” Nik says, i tone out the rest of their conversation until i see a cloth being place over Kol’s body and i look up to see Caroline staring at me.

“Elisha what are you doing in there?” she asks walking closer to the barrier.

“I slowed down my uncle from killing the people i called friends i should have left him go, they killed my family, i will not let them live this down,” i stand up, “i suggest you get Bonnie to drop this barrier before i do it myself because all hell will break loose.”

“There is no way in hell that i'm going to help you when you are in this state,” she says.

“Then i guess i shall start with hell breaking loose then,” i grab a lamp near by shoving it into Carolines stomach pulling her into the barrier biting her neck before letting her fall to the floor.

“Now, that was worth every calorie spent on that,” my uncle says and i can tell that he is smiling so i smile also. I walk over and sit on the couch as i wait for the blonde to wake back up.