8. Meeting The Family

When I wake up i look around to see that I'm in a room i don't recognize, but i hear voices from the other side of the door. I get up quietly and walk over, opening the door to see Elijah passing down stairs with a women trying to calm him down as two guys sit on couches, "Elijah what is wrong?" the girl says, and when she turns i realize that it's Rebekah.

"She is with Niklaus and she is going to try and pull the dagger out and he might kill her," Elijah says still passing.

"Elijah, who is this girl you talk about?" one of the guys asks, from the voice i'm going to say that it is Kol.

"Me," i say from my position at the railing and i see everyone look up at me, "and to answer what you were saying Elijah, is not true. I got daggered because i'm too much like you and that was not good in his eyes. Now no one realizes where i'm at so my people are going to be pissed, but i believe my brother will figure out where i'm at and what has happened," i hop over the railing and land on the ground, "He will learn to regret this decision of his, and I will be sure to make him never forget to not cross me in such a way."

"I'm sorry but who are you?" Rebekah asks.

I turn to her and smile, "Elisha, Elisha Mikaelson."

"Impossible," the third guy that i now recognize as Finn says.

"No not impossible Finn, I faked my death once when you were still around, then a hundred years later i faked my death again and was able to stay hidden."

He smiles and stands up, "I see you finally met him," he motions to Elijah.

"Yeah," i say walking over to Elijah.

"Can someone explain to me what is happening?" Kol asks.

"I'm Elijah's kid and Finn knew of my existence because Esther told him and even sent him to teach me magic some days, though it was rare," i explain.

"Okay i need the story to this," Rebekah says and i motion for her to sit down and she does along with Elijah and I.

"So basically," I say as i start to tell them exactly what i told Elijah earlier. Elijah is the only one that seems calm and not confused which i make a mental note of.

"So when Nik broke the curse, which you placed on him, you two ran around for two days as wolves then he daggered you because you are to much like Elijah?" Kol asks.

"Yeah basically," i say standing up and walking the way to the kitchen, "oh and i almost forgot," i say stopping at the doorway, "you get to live here while your daggered because of me," with that i walk into the kitchen and grab a glass to turn around to see everyone there already as Elijah walks in. I laugh a little at this as i open the fridge and grab a blood bag and a container i know has vervain in it along with one that has wolfsbane in it. I pour all three of them into a glass before putting the vervain and wolfsbane back.

"How the hell can you stomach that?" Finn asks.

"She has a high tolerance for vervain and wolfsbane," Elijah says walking around everyone and over to me.

"So do my people," i add as i take a sip of the drink and cough a bit, "fuck," i grab my throat as it heals, "i guess i can't drink this much in here," i say offhandedly as i down the rest of it trying not to scream in pain.

"You say you can't drink that much then you down the rest of it, you're brilliant," Kol says and i simply look at him.

"There is something i didn't tell you," i say.

"Okay explain this place first then you can tell us whatever that is," Rebekah says and i nod.

"I told Esther that i didn't trust one of you, Niklaus, wouldn't dagger everyone at some point," i look at them, "I much more like Niklaus than anyone ever knew or knows. Anyways i convinced Esther to help me make this place and basically all she did was teach me a spell and i did it. Every so many years i would update it because i could tell that someone has been in here for a while," i look at Finn when i say this, "i didn't want to risk you, well any of you, getting out and not knowing a thing about the world today, so every year or half a year, or whenever i got time i could update this place."

His DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara